Professor Satchifunkilus And The Musterion Of Rock
Roko
Apr 10 2008, 10:37 PM
GMC:er
I just picked up a copy of Joe Satriani's new album at Guitar Center, got it signed by the man himself (sorry, had to say that). Anyway I listened to it and really enjoyed it. I was just wondering if any GMCers had picked up a copy so far, and I wanted to hear what they had to say. My favorite track is Overdriver or Diddle-y-do-dat. By the way, saw him live yesterday...Amazing

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Iluha
Apr 10 2008, 11:02 PM
GMC:er
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=13877

Anyway, I envy you for getting to see him live and meet him... It's a dream of mine, someday I'll make it come true tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Roko   Professor Satchifunkilus And The Musterion Of Rock   Apr 10 2008, 10:37 PM
|- - Roko   QUOTE (Iluha @ Apr 10 2008, 02:02 PM) htt...   Apr 11 2008, 02:23 AM
nnn
- - audiopaal   Yep, got it and it's awesome   Apr 10 2008, 11:59 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:35 PM