Do You Still Check The Forums?
SeveredSurvival
Jul 24 2019, 03:10 PM
GMC:er
Hi Kris,

I was a big fan of watching your videos on Ultimate Guitar years ago, learned a lot from you during my earlier years playing. I've since been playing about 15 years and did a 2 year guitar program in post secondary. Thanks for your inspiration in what has turned out to be a life of playing guitar smile.gif

Do you still use these forums? They seem pretty quiet but I also see a few posts from today too. It would be an amazing resource if guys like you and Ben Higgins were still on a message board and able to give advice.

Hope this is the case! Cheers!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 10 2019, 08:20 AM
GMC Founder
Thanks! It says the video is private, I think you need to change the privacy settings for it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
SeveredSurvival
Oct 10 2019, 01:03 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Oct 10 2019, 07:20 AM) *
Thanks! It says the video is private, I think you need to change the privacy settings for it.

Sorry about that, meant to just make it unlisted.

Thanks! Fixed now.

This post has been edited by SeveredSurvival: Oct 11 2019, 04:44 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:31 AM