Stage Fright
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 3 2014, 10:18 AM
Instructor
Hey guys! We are all related to music, and a nice part of it is to share our music with other people. Sometimes we can show a recording but it's not the same them playing live. We usually start with our family, with friends, but then come the time to play on a real stage and sometimes this can generate some fright that makes it very difficult converting the process in a very uncomfortable experience.
I remember having being very nervous the first times that I've played live, and I must say that I still there is a "nervous" anxiety" feeling before a concert, and it's something normal and at some point is good, it's connected with adrenaline and means that something important between you and the audience will happen.

When the fright becomes impossible to manage and you can't play at all, it is called "stage fright". I wonder who of you have experimented this and how did you solve it. From my experience, practice is the best way to transcend it.

I would also like to share this cool video that I found at TED.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:31 AM