Rock Ballad Style Collaboration, Uploads only
leedbreak
Feb 3 2008, 07:10 AM
GMC:er
Sorry it took this long, wink.gif

Attached File  GMC_Ballad_LeedbreakBT.mp3 ( 863.17K ) Number of downloads: 137

Attached File  GMC_Ballad_LeedbreakWO.mp3 ( 863.17K ) Number of downloads: 127

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 3 2008, 11:43 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (leedbreak @ Feb 3 2008, 06:10 AM) *
Sorry it took this long, wink.gif

no problem mate, thanks smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 3 2008, 01:59 PM
I'm struggling with mine. My recording software doesn't seem to pick up signal from toneport sad.gif I will try and fix it again today.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 3 2008, 06:44 PM
Attached File  GMC_Ballad.mp3 ( 1.35MB ) Number of downloads: 193
Attached File  GMC_Ballad_Without_Backing.mp3 ( 1.35MB ) Number of downloads: 136

I know a few of the bends are out and I'm useless on guitar but this is also my first recording so sorry it took so long also. I can only get better I hope. smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 3 2008, 07:05 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 3 2008, 05:44 PM) *
I know a few of the bends are out and I'm useless on guitar but this is also my first recording so sorry it took so long also. I can only get better I hope. smile.gif

Thanks mate smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 3 2008, 07:06 PM
Just Chast and Nick to upload and we`ll be there smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
chast
Feb 3 2008, 07:50 PM
Learning Roadie
And here is my take wink.gif
I recorded it that something is there, dont want to let the others wait again unsure.gif
Nothing special, so be kind with me wub.gif

Attached File  smells_collab_with_backing.mp3 ( 862.07K ) Number of downloads: 132

Attached File  smells_collab_without_backing.mp3 ( 841.66K ) Number of downloads: 114

This post has been edited by chast: Feb 3 2008, 07:50 PM

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 3 2008, 08:12 PM
Cheers Chast smile.gif

Just Nick then and we`re done smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 5 2008, 03:31 PM
Just a quick reminder, I know Kaz wants to redo his take and Nick is yet to upload so I`ll give it till Friday (end of this week) before closing the collab and doing the final mix smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 5 2008, 03:36 PM
I can't wait to hear the final mix. Please can you add some fancy effects to mine to make it sound better as I recorded it pretty much clean. I'm a bit of a newbie lol when it comes to recording. Took me 2 days to realise I had the wrong input selected when recording tongue.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 5 2008, 03:41 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 5 2008, 02:36 PM) *
I can't wait to hear the final mix. Please can you add some fancy effects to mine to make it sound better as I recorded it pretty much clean. I'm a bit of a newbie lol when it comes to recording. Took me 2 days to realise I had the wrong input selected when recording tongue.gif

I`ve already added a bit of delay and I`ve brightened up the tone a little smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 5 2008, 03:48 PM
Cool. It was a great backing also. I forgot to mention it earlier.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Feb 6 2008, 11:27 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I'll probably do it today, it's 11.36 hour here so I can do it today!

EDIT:

here we are

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Feb 6 2008, 05:18 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Feb 7 2008, 02:15 AM
awesome! So are we all done? biggrin.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 7 2008, 10:34 AM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Feb 7 2008, 01:15 AM) *
awesome! So are we all done? biggrin.gif

Just waiting for Nicks take atm smile.gif

I`m closing the collab tomorrow tho, so get it in quick Nick smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
preownedguitar
Feb 7 2008, 10:54 AM
I was browsing this one listening to peoples and wish I joined. Then I realized I already posted one for this collab haha. Can't wait for the final result for this one.

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strings:
Any 9-42's for strings.
Amp:
Carvin Bel Air 212 (2x12 50 Watt all tube), Carvin 212E Cabinet (2x12 120w)
Gutars:
Ibanez RG2550e Prestige, Galaxy black
94' Fender Stratocaster Black w/Black pearl pickguard
Pedals:
Keeley Flexi 4x12 Ibanez Tube Screamer
Keeley DS-1 Ultra
Keeley Compressor
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah
Pod X3 Live
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 7 2008, 10:56 AM
QUOTE (preownedguitar @ Feb 7 2008, 09:54 AM) *
I was browsing this one listening to peoples and wish I joined. Then I realized I already posted one for this collab haha. Can't wait for the final result for this one.

I was listening to mine and wishing I hadn't joined lol biggrin.gif I think I couldn't sound any worse if I was using a cod or haddock as a pick smile.gif But maybe Smells will get it sounding awesome with digital wizardry and I can sleep at night again smile.gif

I can't wait for the final mix though. I haven't listened to anybody elses take and wont until the final mix is in. It'll be more fun that way to wait.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
preownedguitar
Feb 7 2008, 11:05 AM
Well, I think using a Cod and Haddock would be easier as a pick, that way you would have been able to use all of their scales.

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strings:
Any 9-42's for strings.
Amp:
Carvin Bel Air 212 (2x12 50 Watt all tube), Carvin 212E Cabinet (2x12 120w)
Gutars:
Ibanez RG2550e Prestige, Galaxy black
94' Fender Stratocaster Black w/Black pearl pickguard
Pedals:
Keeley Flexi 4x12 Ibanez Tube Screamer
Keeley DS-1 Ultra
Keeley Compressor
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah
Pod X3 Live
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 7 2008, 11:09 AM
QUOTE (preownedguitar @ Feb 7 2008, 10:05 AM) *
Well, I think using a Cod and Haddock would be easier as a pick, that way you would have been able to use all of their scales.

biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 7 2008, 11:40 AM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 7 2008, 09:56 AM) *
I was listening to mine and wishing I hadn't joined lol biggrin.gif I think I couldn't sound any worse if I was using a cod or haddock as a pick smile.gif But maybe Smells will get it sounding awesome with digital wizardry and I can sleep at night again smile.gif

its not that bad mate smile.gif I was listening to the whole thing last night, its a really interesting collab smile.gif not long to wait, I`ll try and post it up tomorrow night smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 08:46 PM