> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Cirse New Song!, I would like to know what do you think...
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 12 2007, 10:06 PM
Instructor
Hi GMC!! If anyone don't know I would like to tell you that Cirse is the band where I play the guitar and where Luciana Segovia is the singer (GMC Singing instructor). The band has been formed on 2003 when I knew luciana and we started to write music together. We worked in the composition for 2 years. Then when Ziva (Bass player) and Luisao (Drummer) joined the band we re-arranged the songs with them and we began to do our first concerts. After a while a local productor offered his artistic production work in our first album so we decided to record our debut album. I co-produced it with him and we worked for a year in the pre produccion and then the recording and the mixing in my studio called Reload Studio. When we had the mix, we mastered it in Puro Mastering, an important mastering studio here in Argentina.

I created this topic because I wanted to tell you that we have a new Cirse's song that you download the free mp3 here.

The song is called "Muy Tarde" (Too Late) and is the first single of our debut album called "Bi-polar" that will be realised only in Argentina on december 14th.

I hope that you like it! wink.gif

gabriel.-

http://www.cirse.com.ar

http://www.fotolog.com/cirse

live unofficial videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TME0ivYt6vg#GU5U2spHI_4
(Unofficial video that has some Cirse's images playing at the Roxy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm7wwLvmBho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxyLIY5XRjM

New links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lycvsh5UCo ("Algo quedara" & "Tecno" live)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_3ieF4qz40 (Muy tarde & GNR's Welcome to the jungle cover live)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Nov 13 2007, 11:58 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Muy_Tarde__Cirse_.mp3 ( 4.97MB ) Number of downloads: 539

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
Nov 12 2007, 10:09 PM
GMC:er
Sounds great, but I wish I could understand it tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Fabian Schulz
Nov 12 2007, 10:10 PM
Instructor
wow sounds nice smile.gif It's a very catchy tune

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550, Squier Showmaster Jimmy Shine Signature

Amps: Marshall G30R CD Combo, Marshall MG100HDFX Halfstack

Pedals: Digitech DF-7, Boss RC-2, Dunlop Cry Baby

Wishlist: Brunetti XL R-Evo II or Brunetti Mercury EL34 and a Fabian Schulz Signaturemodel by Ibanez :D

Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Kizaze44
Nov 12 2007, 10:14 PM
Congrats, Gabriel & Luciana! You guys rock! Best of luck.

-Kiz

+Quote Post
timono
Nov 12 2007, 10:22 PM
sounds great!!! though i can't understand it laugh.gif

gratz guys biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550 EGK Presige, Essex wannabe Gibson guitar (don't know the full name), Alhambra acoustic guitar

Amps: Marshall MG 50DFX, Evans sound creator (50 watt), Orange crush 10

Effect pedals: Korg AX1500G

record stuff: Line 6 toneport UX1

Piano: Yamaha P-85

Wishlist:

Ibanez Jem 7V!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 12 2007, 10:32 PM
Instructor
Hey!! Thank you very much for the comments! You know that we are planning to record some english versions.

Gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Ryan
Nov 12 2007, 10:39 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 12 2007, 03:32 PM) *
Hey!! Thank you very much for the comments! You know that we are planning to record some english versions.

Gabriel.-

Hey, I cant wait for them.

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 12 2007, 11:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ryan @ Nov 12 2007, 06:39 PM) *
Hey, I cant wait for them.

I added a mp3 attachement instead of the purevolume link with a better sound. wink.gif

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 13 2007, 12:06 AM
GMC Founder
I love the new video and song. The arrangement in combination with Luciana's voice is killer - and very modern, I am a fan - definately! biggrin.gif

You guys are so good - we are very lucky to have you here! biggrin.gif

I am currently on poor pc speakers - but it still sounds very well produced!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 13 2007, 12:09 AM
Moderation Policy Director
Great playing, great singing, great arrangement and recording too! I'll definitely be buying the CD when its out! You guys rock smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 13 2007, 12:44 AM
Instructor
Thanks you for the nice words! Andrew and Kris! You are so kind! smile.gif

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Giacinto
Nov 13 2007, 01:07 AM
hey very cool!
looks like you guys are moving a lot @ concerts!
nice biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Iluha
Nov 13 2007, 01:07 AM
That was great, I hope you guys make it big because you got what it takes, great sound, great look, some unique vocals by Luciana, now all you need is some luck to get spotted tongue.gif

I think I'll be buying that CD as well smile.gif

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Owen
Nov 13 2007, 06:24 AM
Loving the soaring vocal line on this one! smile.gif

Guitar work is also awesome, perfect down to the details - breaks in the music are nicely done. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 13 2007, 11:47 AM
Instructor
Thanks Owen, Iluha and Giacinto! I'm glad to hear that! smile.gif

I posted two new live links in youtube:

New links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lycvsh5UCo ("Algo quedara" & "Tecno" live)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_3ieF4qz40 ("Muy tarde" & GNR's "Welcome to the jungle" cover live)

See you!! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 13 2007, 11:53 AM
I love Muy Tarde!

The Welcome to the Jungle cover was awesome as well!

Keep rockin' Cirse!

+Quote Post
kahall
Nov 13 2007, 12:16 PM
Learning Roadie
Mp3 version sounds great and I do not even care that I can not understand it. I did enjoy the videos though, Wow!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Nov 15 2007, 02:36 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Very nice Gabriel, cool sound and cool lyrics, is that you singing the backing volcals? You should come to Colombia, maybe you can come to Rock al Parque next year, is the biggest rock festival in Latin America.

Congratulations Luciana and Gabriel.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 15 2007, 03:18 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (coffeeman @ Nov 14 2007, 10:36 PM) *
Very nice Gabriel, cool sound and cool lyrics, is that you singing the backing volcals? You should come to Colombia, maybe you can come to Rock al Parque next year, is the biggest rock festival in Latin America.

Congratulations Luciana and Gabriel.

Yeah! Thank you very much coffeeman! smile.gif I know that rock festival, it would be so good to go there!! Some Argentinian bands have played there.. I think that Carajo played there this year and also Cabezones (Our producer is the singer of this band) played there two years ago.

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
MickeM
Nov 15 2007, 03:34 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Great song! Havn't watched the videos but the mp3 with headphones so I got the sound real good. Real phat "guitar-wall" and Lucianas voice is killer! Thanks for posting.
It's rock n roll cool.gif

Glad to have you both here at GMC :-)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:01 PM