Sweet Child, question
Kapto
Sep 4 2009, 10:04 AM
GMC:er
Hi David
Thanks for your lessons. I just started practicing Sweet Child o' mine and I cannot find the explanation about what you play from sec 28 to 31 aprox. right before moving onto the A section. Not a big issue as the web is full of tabs and gp5 files but just to let you know. wink.gif
Thanks again

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It's a long way to the top..."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Sep 4 2009, 04:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kapto @ Sep 4 2009, 05:04 AM) *
Hi David
Thanks for your lessons. I just started practicing Sweet Child o' mine and I cannot find the explanation about what you play from sec 28 to 31 aprox. right before moving onto the A section. Not a big issue as the web is full of tabs and gp5 files but just to let you know. wink.gif
Thanks again

Glad you are enjoying this lesson!
Sorry for that mistake..
Here is the tab for the main lick including that section at the end:

Attached File  Sweet_Child_o___Mine_main_lick___page_1.bmp ( 3.38MB ) Number of downloads: 372

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
francesco
Jan 12 2010, 03:23 PM
GMC:er
Hello David

Concerning you lesson Sweet child , why don't you have put also complete tabs for all song next to the lesson ?
I think should be usefull to have also the tabs with video lesson-
Ciao
Francesco

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:13 AM