2 Pages V  < 1 2  
What Albums Are You Listening These Days?
bleez
Oct 7 2013, 10:46 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I bought the Lascaille's Shroud album at the weekend, been listening to it loads. really good. Its a pity he's not around here so much thesedays. I remember hearing bits of this ages ago but I've got more into this style of music lately and this album is like a magnificent progressive death metal cosmic space opera smile.gif

Also got a couple of Be'lakors albums. These guys might just become my new favourite band biggrin.gif
more proggy death . I know they are Australian but they've really nailed it so well they sound kinda Swedish smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 8 2013, 08:28 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Oct 7 2013, 10:46 PM) *
Also got a couple of Be'lakors albums. These guys might just become my new favourite band biggrin.gif
more proggy death . I know they are Australian but they've really nailed it so well they sound kinda Swedish smile.gif

That is an awesome album cover.. Perseus and Medusa !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
verciazghra
Oct 8 2013, 08:49 AM
GMC:er
Really digging the latest Merzbow album.

This post has been edited by verciazghra: Oct 8 2013, 08:49 AM

--------------------
"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." -Leonard Bernstein

"The only love affair I have ever had was with music." -Maurice Ravel

"There's no such place as dumb question." -Dose One

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Oct 8 2013, 03:57 PM
These guys actually found me on twitter the other day and I can't stop listening to their album. Gotta love it when good music finds you. laugh.gif

Edit: Not sure how to embed a bandcamp player. Is it possible? Anyway here is the link to there bandcamp page. http://outletx208.bandcamp.com/

This post has been edited by vonhotch: Oct 8 2013, 03:58 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 8 2013, 04:15 PM
Instructor
This thread keeps on getting better and better! smile.gif Thanks everybody for the posts. I just discovered a new band called "Vista Chino". This band is basically "Kyuss Lives", that Kyuss tribute made by 3 original members but with a new name because of legal issues with Josh Homme.
They decided to continue with a new name and record an album with new songs.

This is for Stoner lovers!

members:

John Garcia
Bruno Fevery
Brant Bjork
Nick Oliveri

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Oct 8 2013, 05:39 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 8 2013, 04:15 PM) *
This is for Stoner lovers!

I'm liking that Gab!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 8 2013, 05:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Oct 8 2013, 01:39 PM) *
I'm liking that Gab!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

It sounds very Kyuss! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 8 2013, 06:43 PM
Sinbreed RAWKS!!!! I saw them LIVE here in Atlanta during the PROG POWER festival. THey seriously kicked A#*!!

I bought the picture disk of this album as an LP even thought I didn't have a record player. It just looked so cool smile.gif

Attached Image

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Oct 3 2013, 03:59 AM) *
I've been listening to this awesome album, a band where plays our awesome instructor Marcus Siepen \,,,/

+Quote Post
bleez
Oct 8 2013, 08:58 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Oct 8 2013, 03:57 PM) *
These guys actually found me on twitter the other day and I can't stop listening to their album. Gotta love it when good music finds you. laugh.gif

Edit: Not sure how to embed a bandcamp player. Is it possible? Anyway here is the link to there bandcamp page. http://outletx208.bandcamp.com/

These guys sound very promising smile.gif I'll give them a few listens!

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 8 2013, 04:15 PM) *
This thread keeps on getting better and better! smile.gif Thanks everybody for the posts. I just discovered a new band called "Vista Chino".

How cool do they sound! I heard Kyuss Lives before but not this 'version' biggrin.gif damn fine!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:40 PM