2 Pages V  < 1 2  
When it’s easy – it’s easy, but when it’s hard…
Gabriel Leopardi
May 18 2014, 04:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 18 2014, 06:43 AM) *
I have absolutely no clue in which day we would perform, but tomorrow they will announce some news in respect to what's happening, so I'll keep you guys posted wink.gif

Awesome! all the best mate!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 19 2014, 10:04 PM
Instructor
Thank you very much mate!

We are on the first place in respect to the public vote and now the jury will evaluate our live performance onstage. Wish me luck, it's my first performance with the guitar in Days of Confusion biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 19 2014, 11:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 19 2014, 06:04 PM) *
Thank you very much mate!

We are on the first place in respect to the public vote and now the jury will evaluate our live performance onstage. Wish me luck, it's my first performance with the guitar in Days of Confusion biggrin.gif

Cool! When is the gig?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 20 2014, 07:56 AM
Instructor
It's this Saturday evening biggrin.gif I have 3 more rehearsals and I'm good to go.

This week I will be buying a new cabinet as well, but that's a story for another thread smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 20 2014, 05:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 20 2014, 03:56 AM) *
It's this Saturday evening biggrin.gif I have 3 more rehearsals and I'm good to go.

This week I will be buying a new cabinet as well, but that's a story for another thread smile.gif

Great!! All the best friend. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 21 2014, 07:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 20 2014, 04:24 PM) *
Great!! All the best friend. smile.gif

Thanks man! Apparently, today we'll find out the hour at which we will perform and the number of songs. Based on the fact that there are 12 bands in the competition, I guess it's not gonna be more than 3 songs/band. We have prepared 5 just to sure it's safe biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:16 AM