Secret Garden "moving"
lcsdds
Oct 26 2008, 06:39 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Muris,
I have always loved this song and was listening to it while driving today. I can hear your guitars replacing all the lead instruments in this song and think it would sound so cool. You always seem to do such creative arrangements!! Maybe someday you will find time to do a "rocked out" version of this tune. I can always dream right, LOL!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCYgh4UYoUs

Monte

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Muris Varajic
Nov 11 2008, 10:30 PM
Instructor
Ohh,I don't know how did I miss to reply before,
such an amazing piece of music,
will try to do a cover ASAP,thanks for bringing it Monte!!!!! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Nov 12 2008, 01:19 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Nov 11 2008, 10:30 PM) *
Ohh,I don't know how did I miss to reply before,
such an amazing piece of music,
will try to do a cover ASAP,thanks for bringing it Monte!!!!! smile.gif

I was wondering if you didn't see it or if it just wasn't your cup of tea. I didn't want to bother you with it if it wasn't something you were interested in. I think with your skills and versatility you could do an AMAZING arrangement of this tune. I have all kinds of ideas floating around in my head for this tune but no recording skills whatsoever, . My problem has always been time. I have such a finite amount to devote to guitar and what I do have I have been using to get my chops together. I think that they are finally getting to the point where I can start devoting some time to learning to record. Right now I break my practice sessions into learning songs. I have 4 songs I am working on and am almost done learning. Next year though, I am going to choose 2 songs and for the other 2 hours I have each day I am going to devote it to picking, learning the fingerboard and writing and recording!!

I really hope you do a cover of this sometime Muris. I think you could KILL IT!!! Keep rocking!!

Monte

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:02 AM