5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Which guitar player are you?
Steelkonsum
Jan 11 2007, 10:49 AM
I got Angus Young as well.. what do you know smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jan 11 2007, 01:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 11 2007, 08:22 AM) *
biggrin.gif Haha - well then you gotta practice some more! wink.gif biggrin.gif

That's the only thing i do! wink.gif cool.gif hahaha

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 11 2007, 02:10 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jan 11 2007, 03:49 PM) *
That's the only thing i do! wink.gif cool.gif hahaha

Bad joke on my side - I said that because I think MAB could use with some practicing.

But then on the other hand I could too... so it's probably just me that's being jealous on MAb:s technique! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 11 2007, 02:40 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
mad.gif
Kirk Hammet
You are Kirk Hammet. You have squandered your guitar playing skills on an album called St. Anger, and have forever marked up your name for being a sellout. You were taught by Joe Satriani, but seem to have forgotten how to play solos. Your early stuff with Metallica was good, but now you have no creative talent left; as many former fans are revolting against you.

Did it again with all the Randy Rhoads answers... to get things right biggrin.gif

Randy Rhoads
You are Randy Rhoads! You died before you were ever able to reach your full potential, and you started very young and were a good teacher even in your teens. You were with Ozzy for a number of years before you were killed in a plane crash, induced by your own doing. You will be remembered forever.

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jan 11 2007, 02:56 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 11 2007, 02:10 PM) *
Bad joke on my side - I said that because I think MAB could use with some practicing.

But then on the other hand I could too... so it's probably just me that's being jealous on MAb:s technique! biggrin.gif

I didn't get it as a bad joke so don't worry!
I got into shred stuff when i saw MAB's Speed Kills (No Boundaries song) - it all started than! I really like his music!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Molgan
Jan 11 2007, 08:21 PM
GMC:er
i am Jimi Hendrix biggrin.gif!

+Quote Post
beebo
Jan 15 2007, 08:59 PM
QUOTE (Liam @ Dec 30 2006, 07:26 AM) *
i wanted rip dime results laugh.gif but i got this..

You are an arrogant prick huh.gif laugh.gif

ohyeah yngwie malmsteen was the player. .

but if im half as good as yngwie , laugh.gif

you're better than everyone else( including you kris) cool.gif (hell yeah im arrogant) :lol

You're a master composer of music, and such an egomaniac that nothing can change your style; not that that's a bad thing.( hmm right) rolleyes.gif

I got the same thing LOL laugh.gif

+Quote Post
claptonisgod!
Jan 24 2007, 09:58 AM
Joe Satriani
You are Joe Satriani! You're an outstanding guitarist, definetely one of the best on the planet, and one of the most well known. When people think of soloist guitar players, you come to mind. Not only that, but you're a great teacher. You have a style that makes those that listen to you groove.

KICK-FACE

+Quote Post
mordred
Jan 25 2007, 07:27 AM
Coulda been worse. Actually, I'm kinda happy with it.

Your Results:
Dave Mustaine
You are Dave Mustaine! You are the frontman and creator of Megadeth, the only true classic metal band left from the 80's. You've been to rehab over a dozen times, you've died and come back to life, and you are an incredible guitar player. Your mouth gets you into trouble a lot, but you don't really give a damn.

--------------------

Ward the Impaler

+Quote Post
JCJXXL
Jan 25 2007, 10:08 AM
You know what? I have seen this quiz in the past and have answered it in the past. Every single time I have done it, I get this guy:

Yngwie Malmsteen
You are Yngwie Malmsteen! You are an arrogant prick, but may very well be the most technically sound, musically smart guitarist on the planet. You know you're better than everyone else, and you've got the skills to prove it. You're a master composer of music, and such an egomaniac that nothing can change your style; not that that's a bad thing.

+Quote Post
Why
Jan 25 2007, 04:30 PM
Yngwie Malmsteen
You are Yngwie Malmsteen! You are an arrogant prick, but may very well be the most technically sound, musically smart guitarist on the planet. You know you're better than everyone else, and you've got the skills to prove it. You're a master composer of music, and such an egomaniac that nothing can change your style; not that that's a bad thing.

+Quote Post
Watertone
Jan 29 2007, 08:01 AM
I got

John Petrucci
You are John Petrucci! You are the lead guitarist for Dream Theater, one of the most underknown and underappreciated bands of the past 15 years. You are a pioneer to progressive rock, and an incredible musical composer. You have one of the widest scale ranges of all guitar players.

But the weird thing is, I was doing all acoustic stuff, Dream Theater is awsome though, have they done any acoustic stuff, that would be cool.

+Quote Post
chainsbroken
Jan 30 2007, 12:55 PM
Well I got Joe Satriana. I'm looking foward to that!!!!! biggrin.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Deano

+Quote Post
Matt
Jan 31 2007, 03:50 PM
You are Dave Mustaine! You are the frontman and creator of Megadeth, the only true classic metal band left from the 80's. You've been to rehab over a dozen times, you've died and come back to life, and you are an incredible guitar player. Your mouth gets you into trouble a lot, but you don't really give a damn.

Did it again

You are Randy Rhoads! You died before you were ever able to reach your full potential, and you started very young and were a good teacher even in your teens. You were with Ozzy for a number of years before you were killed in a plane crash, induced by your own doing. You will be remembered forever.

And both times at the bottom showed i was very close to getting Kirk Hammett and steve vai

So i duno wot i am lol

--------------------
"Keep Bleeding On 'Til The Day You Die, Forever Love it Loud" - Black Label Society

+Quote Post
VinceG
Feb 10 2007, 06:12 PM
hah i think i have the best

Buckethead

You are Buckethead! You have played with Primus, Praxis, and Guns N' Roses, but prefer to stay solo. You are quite possibly the strangest and wildest guitarist ever to be heard. You push the boundaries of music, and your unorthodox style and incredible shredding ability, not to mention robot dancing, have made you very popular in the underground world.

laugh.gif hes my fav.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
beebo
Feb 12 2007, 08:42 PM
I've took this test three times and first I got Yngwie Malmsteem but I guess now I'm one of Ozzy's best friends who will be remembered forever and ever the legend! cool.gif Rhandy Rhodes oh yea! biggrin.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
ClifordACDC
Feb 21 2007, 11:39 PM
Dave Mustaine

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/cliffordacdc

my gear: epiphone sg special, Marshall mg100dfx, digitech df-7 distortion factory

+Quote Post
Rockwouldbe
Feb 22 2007, 06:32 PM
Rock Instructor
i am joe satriani, for some reason i m not that happy . he is good but not that cool , i would go for steve vai

but i don't have this psycodalic side of me

--------------------
My gear:
Ibanez Rg2570, Pod XTL, peavey classic 30w
Guitar it is a passion

a link to the Aspiring instructor

+Quote Post
Jeff
Feb 22 2007, 10:49 PM
Joe Satriani
You are Joe Satriani! You're an outstanding guitarist, definetely one of the best on the planet, and one of the most well known. When people think of soloist guitar players, you come to mind. Not only that, but you're a great teacher. You have a style that makes those that listen to you groove.

Cool! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
TheProof
Mar 22 2007, 04:25 AM
You are John Petrucci!
You are the lead guitarist for Dream Theater, one of the most underknown and underappreciated bands of the past 15 years. You are a pioneer to progressive rock, and an incredible musical composer. You have one of the widest scale ranges of all guitar players.

i aspire to prog metal to a whole new level some day just like i'm sure john did and probibly still does

--------------------
People are strange, when you're a stranger.
Places look ugly when you're alone.

Where we start. Is where we end.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:32 PM