> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Emirb - Acoustic Blues Workshop Level 2 - Modern Delta Blues
GRADE
EmirB - Acoustic Blues Workshop level 2 - Modern delta blues
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 1 ] ** [25.00%]
10 [ 3 ] ** [75.00%]
Total Votes: 4

emirb
Jul 28 2010, 08:24 AM
Accomplished Tone Guru
Hi all!
This time we have Ivan Milenkovic's Acoustic delta blues (level 2) lesson. There is no real backing track to this one (he didn't played with one either) and it sounds much better standalone too. If you think this is a problem let me know. Also this lesson is really groovy and easy to get lost in (in a good way!). I played it a lot (with some impro from time to time) so there might be some rhythm variations in this take hopefully not way to much not to get pass for the REC smile.gif. I recommend this lesson for every (aspiring) blues man out there!

lesson can be found here:
Ivan Milenkovic - Delta blues level 2

And of course my take:

Played on Martin acoustic with seymour duncan woody pickup.

Cheers!
/Emir B.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skennington: Aug 2 2010, 02:01 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:24 PM