6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
What's The Meaning Of Your Forum Name?
Bulletproof
Dec 7 2007, 05:40 PM
GMC:er
My name is one that has been with me for years..and still is used today. As geeky as it sounds I got this name when I was a playing Bond for the 64. It stared off as Slider....then my name because DeathProof as my friends would fall beneath my wrath of double pistols ( Dostivi?? forget the name of it). As they eventually bought the game and became better, they could actually kill me...but they could only do so if they landed a proximity or remote mine on me (as I used a handicap laugh.gif ). So the name Bulletproof spawned and it's still my name today. The End.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Bulletproof: Dec 7 2007, 05:41 PM

--------------------

IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rodnator
Dec 7 2007, 05:48 PM
Rodnator, The "Unreal Tournament" Killing Machine. As I was labeled in my youthfull online gameplay supremacy. It just stuck.

I'll be back.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Electric Guitars : Gibson Les Paul Standard "Raw Power", Fender American Deluxe HSS QMT Stratocaster
Acoustic Guitars : Ovation 1771 LX Balladeer
Effects : Digitech Jammer Looper, Digitech DF7 Distortion Factory, Boss DD-3 delay, Keeley Modded Boss DS-1, Keeley Modded TS-808 Tube Screamer, Keeley compressor, Dunlop CryBaby Wah.
Amps : 1982 Marshall JCM 800 2204 50 watt Head (all original unmodified Electronics, Complete cosmetic restoration) It is the "Tone of the Gods" 1982 Marshall 1960a JCM 800 4x12 Slant Cabinet

+Quote Post
N4085B
Dec 7 2007, 07:02 PM
Mine's easy as well....it's the tail # to an airplane that I've flown for years!

Jess

+Quote Post
Ayen
Dec 7 2007, 08:58 PM
I stated using the name Aenima in Halo, as I was really into Tool at the time. Teammates started shortening it to Aen, and I just kept that. At one point I added a Y because I thought it'd look better. Five years later, I use it for everything.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Dec 7 2007, 09:39 PM
i made mine up just off the top of my head.I love shred so that started it and then man and dan just fit together so well.My name is daniel short Dan smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Dec 7 2007, 09:47 PM
Instructor
Great topic,name user here biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
buckjones
Dec 7 2007, 09:54 PM
Band name smile.gif A drunken suggestion for a band name actually... tongue.gif Kid's don't drink!!!

--------------------
See profile for gear...

Tim Mahoney makes my day.

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 18 2009, 04:15 PM
For some reason I had a strange dream last night, where I bumped this very thread.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 18 2009, 04:23 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Intersting..... Do you have gaps in time experienced or memory loss?

+Quote Post
Canis
Jan 18 2009, 04:26 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Amarok @ Dec 5 2007, 07:19 PM) *
The Inuit word for wolf is Amarok i like wolfs and I'm also very intressted in the inuit culture....smile.gif

Almost the same with me; Canis is latin for Wolf ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Jan 18 2009, 04:33 PM
edit: wow I had already answered here. Thread necroing ftw.

This post has been edited by Fsgdjv: Jan 18 2009, 09:36 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jan 18 2009, 04:37 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Well ehm.. uhh... it's ahh.. uh.. maybe..

Ok I think it's just my nane with a "fancy" twist tongue.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jan 18 2009, 04:37 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Double post... biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Jan 18 2009, 04:38 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
enforcer
Jan 18 2009, 04:48 PM

Enforcer is my first and last nick, from the age of 9, where they started to ask for nicks in videogames... I love that movie too.. And I always used the name Johnny Eddie Enforcer, for registration of sites where I didnt want to use my real name. Johnny for Can, which is pronounced similar to John in turkish, Eddie for EVH and Iron Maidens Eddie, and Enforcer for my lastname biggrin.gif

Cheers

Can

--------------------

incoming spoiler read it at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
American Stratocaster Maple Standart with X2N bridge pickups
Samwick Artist custom modified Baswood Lespaul with S.Duncan JB and N56 pickups
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups
Floor Pod 2.0 Amp Simulation System
Pod Xt Pro Rack Amp Simulation System
Digitech TSR 12 Rack Effect and Studio Reverb
Behringer Composer Rack Compressor Expander
Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
Behringer FB1010 Floor Board

it, surely, spoiled me!!!

and may the force be with you :)

+Quote Post
Tolek
Jan 18 2009, 04:57 PM
Learning Rock Star
Tolek is my real name. smile.gif

+Quote Post
GrindGuer
Jan 18 2009, 05:08 PM
Experienced Rock Star & Challenge Star
Well. It comes from Masters of Universe. Gringer is the name of the scary tiger of Prince Adam/Musclor. A friend of mine used to call me this way for I'm not a strong person as you can tell on the videos.
As I used to listen to metal music and GrindCore, it became GrindGuer...

--------------------
�Million-to-one chances crop up nine times out of ten.�
― Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic

+Quote Post
edguy
Jan 18 2009, 05:17 PM
Learning Roadie
Well Edguy is my favourite German Metal Band and so I thought hey I can use it as a Nick.
And other people have the opportunty to call me just Ed laugh.gif

--------------------
My gear:
Schecter Blackjack ATX FR
Ibanez SA 220 Fm
Line 6 POD HD (Desktop)

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Jan 18 2009, 05:24 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
Praetorian comes from my job actually. A lot of the New York State Police traditions were based on the Praetorian Guard from ancient Rome. The colors of our uniform, the shape of our shield (badges) etc. The reason being, the Praetorian Guard protected the Emperor and were under his direct command...the State Police are under direct order of the Governor of the State of New York.

If I had realized how much my account name would be my persona...I would have just chosen Ben!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 18 2009, 05:32 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Mine comes from the Nevermore song "Engines Of Hate". There is a line where Warrel sings "I uncreate, I desecrate, I spit the truth into the engines of hate". I thought the word Uncreate was the most metal thing I had heard (Still do tongue.gif) and turned it into what it is now smile.gif

+Quote Post
besip
Jan 18 2009, 05:37 PM
My is quite long story actualy my l ..last name is really Kraus but when my Mother get married with my step father they change my last name to BIsub

and from Bisub it's closely to Besip

actualy the Nick name i'm was recive on army from my friends The Besip is on our country something like word for propaganda for safety on Higway and Drive biggrin.gif

Bisub-Besip laugh.gif

This post has been edited by besip: Jan 18 2009, 05:38 PM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:35 AM