Prelude To The Apocalypse, Decrepit Birth Cover! (YouTube)
Legions
Feb 21 2008, 08:57 AM
GMC:er
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQfh2UeEqgw

hey guys, I just finished up learning this song... so check it out and tell me what you think...

-Legions

EDIT:

I re-recorded the video in a better quality and panned the original to the left and my guitar to the right to distinguish between the two a little better... and if you leave me a url to check out something you've done, I'll definitely check it out! C4C!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Legions: Feb 26 2008, 10:29 AM

--------------------
My Gear:
Ibanez RG 7321
Ibanez RG 2EX2
Line 6 Spider 210
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor

My Band:

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 21 2008, 02:19 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Says the video is removed by the user....Is it a wrong link?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 21 2008, 02:36 PM
I love Decrepit Birth. I shall listen when I get home from work smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Legions
Feb 26 2008, 10:31 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Feb 21 2008, 05:19 AM) *
Says the video is removed by the user....Is it a wrong link?

I re-recorded it so I took it down for a couple days, but it's up and running now, so check it out!

--------------------
My Gear:
Ibanez RG 7321
Ibanez RG 2EX2
Line 6 Spider 210

My Band:

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 26 2008, 12:14 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Excellent job man, that song looks, the way you play it, a lot easier than i thought it was, But still looks like a challenge, I think i might try to learn it smile.gif

What tuning do you use?

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 26 2008, 12:20 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Feb 26 2008, 11:14 AM) *
Excellent job man, that song looks, the way you play it, a lot easier than i thought it was, But still looks like a challenge, I think i might try to learn it smile.gif

What tuning do you use?

Great job man. Wish I was good enough to play these guys music and Necrophagist and Death. I want to learn Crystal Mountain but my gran could probably play it better than me. sad.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Legions
Feb 26 2008, 08:38 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Feb 26 2008, 03:14 AM) *

What tuning do you use?

Yeah it's really not too hard, it just takes a bit of work to get the timing down... 235bpm is pretty fast haha. It's played in D Standard Tuning (D-G-C-F-A-D)

oh yeah OrganizedConfusion:
I'm actually working on covering Necrophagist, but I wont have a video up for that for awhile... It's gonna be for the song "Foul Body Autopsy" and damn that song is pretty tough haha.

This post has been edited by Legions: Feb 26 2008, 08:39 PM

--------------------
My Gear:
Ibanez RG 7321
Ibanez RG 2EX2
Line 6 Spider 210

My Band:

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 26 2008, 09:09 PM
I shall be looking forward to hearing it smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Feb 26 2008, 10:36 PM
Instructor
Nice work smile.gif

Necrophagist is hard to play, looking forward to that video smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Feb 27 2008, 09:27 PM
Instructor
Nice playing man, great right hand technique! smile.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:54 PM