Jimi Hendrix Meets John Frusciante Collab, FINAL MIX AND COMMENTS
Adrian Figallo
May 3 2010, 11:33 PM
Instructor
First off i wanna thank everyone for the effort put on this one and the great takes!, i'm going to make the youtube video this week but for now i leave you with the final mix and the comments for each one of you guys!

Attached File  collabfinale.mp3 ( 8.03MB ) Number of downloads: 450

1st take – JamesT

Very nice rhythmic take man, this is the only clean (and funky) take off all, i really like the way you just rocked the backing track, simple and effective ideas (just what i like), if something can be improved it is a little bit the timing of the phrases and the overall tone, you may wanna ad a compressor before the amp to even all the sounds a little, great take!

2nd take – gitarrrero

i like the whole tone/attitude of this take man, love the old school dive bombs and the wah sound, but i think you need to work on those chops man, are you currently on the MTP program?, i think you just need a lil push on effective technique and you can fly high, very nice ideas again, i specially love the sick riff at 1.27, you have a sick player inside you, just need to find the tools to express clearer.

3rd take – Berglmir

ATTITUDE and nice tones man, that describes your take, very fresh ideas, love that uneven vibrato for this kind of song, but don't get used to it cause a lot of dif music requires a precise vibrato, keep rocking on that new baby, i feel you are on the way to discover your own tone!

4th take – kaznie

very clean tone man, reminds of joe satriani playing some blues licks, i really love the last part, starting at 2.56 you really rocked my socks off, very passionate licks, nothing much to add here, very nice technique you got there, i feel you need a touch of confidence on your playing tho, but that's only my point of view, i really liked your take AND i liked the video too (and this last point is very important)

5th take – noskill

nice tone man!!, HUGE and tick, nice wah moves also, i think your take needed a little bit of more crazyness but it is very clean. Overall i don't know why i don't feel like this is your favorite kind of music i am right?, if you want we can do an mtp together, i feel there is a lot you useful (and easy) tips i can give you to master the crazy soloing of this guys.

6th take - Dennizzz119

i tried to restore your record sound, i made my best biggrin.gif !!, sounds crazy to me man, good licks over there, but i think you need some practice, your playing is not confident enough for now (or maybe it was the laptop mic doing his thing), you got the whole idea in your head, you need to learn how to release it!

7th take - Adrian Figallo

come on man, i know you play better than this, you need to work on your tone a bit more, and sometimes leave that fuzz box out of the mix, good take overall but you need to keep practicing dude.

Thanks again for all the takes my brothers, this collab really came out great, i'm very proud of each one of you and i would be honored to have you on my MTP next time, each one of you (and im being honest) got a lot of potential to grow in your own ways and level, keep rocking and specially keep having fun with your babies!!

Adrián

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:33 PM