> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Lukasz Drazek's Thread, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 14 2013, 07:11 PM
Instructor

(2)Beginner's Corner 21: String Bending /12/04/13/-----7-----/14/04/13/-----7.5

It sounds better but there are still pitch issues at 00:09, 00:11, 00:14, 00:22, and then the issues are much smaller but some bends aren't perfect. You are getting closer by the way... keep on working!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jun 7 2013, 12:37 PM
Learning Roadie
I had left arm dmg, but now im healthy! biggrin.gif Check this lesson smile.gif

(2)Bens Land Of Legato /9.04.2013/ ---- 6

Spoiler:

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 8 2013, 12:56 AM
Instructor
Hi Lukasz! I'm glad to know that you are feeling good now! Your take is ok, you are on the right track with this lesson. You still have to practice it and to feel more comfortable. It is important also to focus on doing less left hand movement when you are playing this patterns.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jun 14 2013, 12:40 PM
Learning Roadie
Guitar Loves Piano #3

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 14 2013, 03:23 PM
Instructor
Guitar Loves Piano #3 /14.06.2013/ ---- 5

Hi Lukasz! Good job with this lesson, you already know the sections not it's time to adjust it. I think that you have to work on timing, vibrato, bending and dynamics to give your take more feeling. There are pitch issues when you go to the higher frets, starting at 00:39. I think that your guitar needs some calibration, or maybe the first 2 strings weren't well tuned. In this section appears pitch issues in your bending, but I'm not sure if this is because of the guitar issue.

Work on these things for some days an post a new take. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Sep 19 2013, 04:02 PM
Learning Roadie

Guitar Loves Piano #3 /14.06.2013/ ---- 5

Spoiler:

Check this take. In last section i did slide instead of bend. Im thinking its guitar issues in higher frets.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 19 2013, 04:54 PM
Instructor
Guitar Loves Piano #3 /14.06.2013/ ---- 5 /19.09.2013/ ---- 6

Spoiler:

Hi mate! Your take is better. You look more comfortable with the different parts and your bending technique is a bit more precise. However, the pitch issues in your guitar is ruining the second half of the take. That's the reason why this take wouldn't pass. did you send your guitar to a professional?

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Sep 20 2013, 03:46 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Sep 19 2013, 05:25 PM
Learning Roadie
I dont have posibilities now for that. But i will try callibrate on my own with tuner and practice bends with tuner alse. And i will post my new take with better pitches soon. So for now im working on my weak bend and legato lesson. Can u give me some rhythm lessons also on which should i focus on?

This post has been edited by Lukasz Drazek: Sep 19 2013, 06:31 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 20 2013, 03:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Sep 19 2013, 01:25 PM) *
I dont have posibilities now for that. But i will try callibrate on my own with tuner and practice bends with tuner alse. And i will post my new take with better pitches soon. So for now im working on my weak bend and legato lesson. Can u give me some rhythm lessons also on which should i focus on?

Ok! Two questions:

Are the string old?
Which GMC rhythm lessons have you tried?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Sep 20 2013, 04:11 PM
Learning Roadie
I didnt tryied yet rythm lessons. And yeah my strings are old. So i will change them also.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 20 2013, 04:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Sep 20 2013, 12:11 PM) *
I didnt tryied yet rythm lessons. And yeah my strings are old. So i will change them also.

Ok, and rhythm songs? have you played some songs that include riffs and rhythms?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Sep 20 2013, 05:02 PM
Learning Roadie
Black Sabbath - Blach Sabbath, AC/DC - Back in Black, Some Metallica stuff, Down to mexico - paul gilbert, Fear of the Dark - Iron Maiden, ZZ-Top - La Grange, ZZ-TOP - sharp dressed man. Something like that.

This post has been edited by Lukasz Drazek: Sep 20 2013, 05:10 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 20 2013, 07:01 PM
Instructor
Ok, we have many great lessons here. I was thinking that we could start with something around level 3/4. Here you have some ideas:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Sum-41-Style/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Ratt-Style/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Motley-Crue-Style/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Grunge...-Temple-Pilots/

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Sep 25 2013, 08:35 PM
Learning Roadie
I post my video but now im not happy on my own on my playing. i will update thread in new days.

This post has been edited by Lukasz Drazek: Sep 26 2013, 06:31 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 27 2013, 05:31 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Sep 25 2013, 04:35 PM) *
I post my video but now im not happy on my own on my playing. i will update thread in new days.

haha ok mate. I'll wait for the new video. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Oct 8 2013, 03:45 PM
Learning Roadie

Tell me that will be pass in rec zone? or should i work on it more?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 8 2013, 04:42 PM
Instructor
Hi mate. Before I ask your question, I would like to clarify that the main purpose of REC is receiving constant feedback from all the instructors at the site. "Passing" is a result of practice time and receiving constant feedback from different professionals can make you use your time wisely.

now talking about your take. It's going well but most of the bends aren't reaching the correct pitch. They are close but there are not there. An important question that I would like to make is: "Do you note it? Can you hear it?"

If you can't here this, you have to o some ear training. If you can hear it, you just have to continue practising bending to be more precise.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Oct 8 2013, 04:46 PM
Learning Roadie
What should i do to train my ear?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 8 2013, 05:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Oct 8 2013, 12:46 PM) *
What should i do to train my ear?

Here you have some ideas:

1- Playing / Singing scales: Playing a scale and singing it at the same time will help you to connect your mind with your guitar and this will also train your ear. Experiment with variations of this, like playing the scale once and then singing it without playing.

2- Play a melody and then sing it // Sing a melody and then play it: This will be possible after some work on exercise 1.

3- Learning songs by ear. This will make you practice the connection between your mind, ears and guitar. Start with simple melodies and then with full songs. You can use GMC lessons, because you can then check the guitar pro or tabs to see if you did a good job.

4- Use ear training software to exercise interval, scales and chord recognizance. There are many free software in the web, just use google and you will find them. Example: http://www.good-ear.com/

5- Practice Luciana's singing lessons at GMC: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/misc-less...singing-lesson/

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Oct 10 2013, 08:59 PM
Learning Roadie

Here is next take of Guitar Loves Piano #3
Im aware that my bending skill dont going better...

This post has been edited by Lukasz Drazek: Oct 10 2013, 09:02 PM

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:03 PM