Cirse: Pre-production Is Done
Gabriel Leopardi
May 7 2013, 04:16 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I'm glad to say that after months of hard work, the pre-production of Cirse's new album is done! We will start the recording of drums and basses this Thursday & Friday.

This process has been very useful. We took the songs from the computer to the rehearsal, we make them sound as a band, we arranged them, we selected the correct tempos, reviewed structures, melodies and everything to make the sounds sound good. I'm really happy with the results.

We didn't stop playing live these last months because we needed to generate money to record the album so we have been very busy with gigs and rehearsals.

Here you can check some pics from the last pre-production rehearsal in which we recorded everything.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

and this one is from the backstage of the last Saturday's gig. laugh.gif

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
May 8 2013, 09:40 PM
GMC:er
Great photos Gabriel looks like you and the rest of the band had a lot of fun

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 8 2013, 11:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (liveOASISforever @ May 8 2013, 05:40 PM) *
Great photos Gabriel looks like you and the rest of the band had a lot of fun

hehe yeah, we really enjoy the process. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 9 2013, 07:43 AM
Instructor
So awesome! I discovered that after scrolling through all these pics I was smiling biggrin.gif It means I lived a part of your story through these pics, right? Thanks for sharing amigo!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 9 2013, 03:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 9 2013, 03:43 AM) *
So awesome! I discovered that after scrolling through all these pics I was smiling biggrin.gif It means I lived a part of your story through these pics, right? Thanks for sharing amigo!

nice to know it. smile.gif I¿m just going to the studio right now to the drums session. I'm so exited. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 9 2013, 08:47 PM
Instructor
We are now at the studio! Check this pic:

Attached Image

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 9 2013, 10:18 PM
Excellent Gab!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
May 10 2013, 07:16 AM
Tone Seeker
Good for you Gabe ! cool.gif

Btw is that your brother in the backstage picture ? (4th on the right)

This post has been edited by WeePee: May 10 2013, 07:17 AM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 10 2013, 07:51 AM
Instructor
Looks like a great studio! Well, enjoy your time there man, work hard and don't let your musicianship take over biggrin.gif By that I mean, changing too many things in the songs out of fear that they can STILL be improved tongue.gif It took us 3 years to get the EP out, because of that laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: May 10 2013, 07:51 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 10 2013, 01:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (WeePee @ May 10 2013, 03:16 AM) *
Good for you Gabe ! cool.gif

Btw is that your brother in the backstage picture ? (4th on the right)

yes, he is!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 10 2013, 03:51 AM) *
Looks like a great studio! Well, enjoy your time there man, work hard and don't let your musicianship take over biggrin.gif By that I mean, changing too many things in the songs out of fear that they can STILL be improved tongue.gif It took us 3 years to get the EP out, because of that laugh.gif

hehe yeah, I know what you are talking about. It took us 2 years to record and finish the first album. For this one we reached the studio with everything defined, that's why we did a intense pre-production process. I could say that songs are already 90% defined. smile.gif

Today we have the second day of drums and bass. We could record 5 songs yesterday. Today we will be recording 8. This is possible because we don't have to set everything today as we did it yesterday, so we have more time to just record.

I'm impressed of the SSL4000 console, and also of all the processors, preamps, and mics that this studio has. It's like a dream.

In this video we salute fans from the studio:

and here you can see a cool pic from the control room:

Attached Image

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Dieterle
May 10 2013, 09:13 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Looks like Musicians Nirvana smile.gif

hmm and looks like some good filled Pitas or Burek or ??? What did you eat there ?

+Quote Post
Headbanger
May 10 2013, 11:48 PM
Great photos Gabriel...I am pleased for all of you. This stuff has to be the best sort of inspiration that anyone on GMC should need.Thanks for sharing! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 11 2013, 04:19 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Dieterle @ May 10 2013, 05:13 PM) *
Looks like Musicians Nirvana smile.gif

hmm and looks like some good filled Pitas or Burek or ??? What did you eat there ?

heheh we call it "Empanadas". smile.gif

QUOTE (Headbanger @ May 10 2013, 07:48 PM) *
Great photos Gabriel...I am pleased for all of you. This stuff has to be the best sort of inspiration that anyone on GMC should need.Thanks for sharing! cool.gif

Thank for your words mate smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:29 AM