New Wardruna
Todd Simpson
Oct 7 2016, 05:22 AM
GMC:er
I'm a big Wardruna fan and they have a new bit of music out smile.gif I also love Linda-Fay Hella (She is the female singer with the dark hair. Her voice just gives me chills) As you may know, the lead singer EINAR was the touring drummer for Black Metal Legends GORGOROTH for several years before embarking on Wardruna, which is more of a "Euro-Folk" kind of thing than a Metal thing. Ex Gorgoroth lead sing Gaahl even participates in the Wardruna project and live shows (more so on the last album though).
Anyhoo, enough history, here is the new vid smile.gif "Raido" which comes from the runes of the "Elder Furthark" and can mean the journey of ones life, or a spiritual quest. The lyrics are NOT in english. But are provided as translation in the info sectioN smile.gif It's never bothered me listening to music in Norwegian, Finn, or Dutch, be maybe it's just me smile.gif This is sung in Norwegian which is just a beautiful language Imho.

Here is Einar and Wardruna from VIKINGS doing "HELVEGEN" or "The Path/Road to Hell"

Here is the "Vikings Suite" with full orchestra featuring Einar and a friend of GMCer klasaine, featured on Cello named Tina Guo (she is freaking awesome)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Oct 7 2016, 05:24 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Todd Simpson   New Wardruna   Oct 7 2016, 05:22 AM
- - bleez   very cool indeed Looking forward to the new alb...   Oct 7 2016, 06:51 AM
- - Todd Simpson   Having Einar himself sing the Vikings off was trul...   Oct 7 2016, 08:49 AM
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:38 AM