New Periphery Video
Todd Simpson
Feb 20 2013, 10:43 PM
GMC:er
What do you guys think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 21 2013, 12:12 PM
Instructor
Video is deleted. mad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Socky42
Feb 21 2013, 02:44 PM

Here you go

--------------------

+Quote Post
David.C.Bond
Feb 21 2013, 05:25 PM
I love the musicianship in Periphery, however really struggle with the vocals. But I listen to a lot of instrumental music, so I guess its bound to grate on me. Plenty going on musically for everyone though!

+Quote Post
Davidzz1988
Mar 15 2013, 09:36 PM
I love periphery. Their two last videos - Make total Destroy & Scarlet are phenomenal, at least for me, in therm of video editing for a song of this musical style.
They are very talented musicians, especially Nolly, Misha and Matt Halpern. Those guys are beasts. I think that their latest album is a great evolution from the old stuff.

--------------------
All the best,

David Ladouceur Dupuis

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Mar 16 2013, 05:25 PM
QUOTE (David.C.Bond @ Feb 21 2013, 04:25 PM) *
I love the musicianship in Periphery, however really struggle with the vocals. But I listen to a lot of instrumental music, so I guess its bound to grate on me. Plenty going on musically for everyone though!

i do have the same problem, but oh well still like what they are doing.

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Mar 16 2013, 05:27 PM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Stenchovdeth
Sep 21 2016, 01:58 PM
Gday all,
I saw the New Periphery Video posts and thought I'd post this gem.
I have to say I've had this new album on high rotation and is a definite "Ear Worm"
This is just a play through but I really like the video for it. Reminds me of the countless hours in a room by yourself with the guitar of choice and just riffing like there is no tomorrow.
Enjoy.
STENCH

--------------------

HUMANITY IS TEMPORARY || STRUGGLE IS FOREVER

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 24 2016, 04:08 AM
Sorry about the deleted vid ;( Here is the official video for MARIGOLD.

+Quote Post
Stenchovdeth
Oct 5 2016, 08:55 PM
A new playthrough from Jake Bowen of Periphery.

--------------------

HUMANITY IS TEMPORARY || STRUGGLE IS FOREVER

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 7 2016, 04:46 AM
Killer tune, and killer playthrough using just his amazing custom Ibby (Can't wait to get one) and software. Goes to show what's possible with a very small rig and wads of practice to be sure smile.gif

QUOTE (Stenchovdeth @ Oct 5 2016, 03:55 PM) *
A new playthrough from Jake Bowen of Periphery.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:30 AM