Greetings from Norway.
Robin
Feb 23 2007, 09:14 PM
GMC:er
Hello, I've been on GMC for a while, about time I make a topic here smile.gif

My name is Robin, I come from north-Norway and I'm 18 years old in about 2 weeks.
I've been playing guitar for 4 years and a couple of months, but it wasnt untill I discovered GMC that I really started to practice. The 4 first years I just sat in my room playing powerchords, making my own riffs and played random Iron Maiden songs. Thank goodness I discovered GMC tongue.gif
I play in a black metal band called Creep Colony, check out some of our songs at www.creepcolony.net, you find the songs under "Downloads". But usually when I'm not practicing with my band I play blues/rock stuff, and whatever that is in the GMC lessons laugh.gif
I listen to blues, rock'n'roll, heavy metal, black metal, some death/thrash, and a norwegian artist named Odd Nordstoga, its norwegian folk music mixed with rock, sort of. I mostly listen to blues and rock, Johnny winter, Eric clapton, SRV, uriah heep, nordstoga and many many more.

I have a Gibson Explorer studio, its a dream to play it, its so nice. It's very small and VERY light.

Love the color smile.gif

Using a Boss Mega-Distortion MD-2 and I have a Line 6 spider II amp.

Picture of me and my band on a local concert

Thats about it I think, just have to say that GMC is so extremely great that I dont have words for it laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Robin: Feb 23 2007, 09:30 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Feb 23 2007, 09:30 PM
Nice to learn more about you Robin biggrin.gif and i must say i like your guitar ! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Robin
Feb 23 2007, 09:50 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Feb 23 2007, 09:30 PM) *
Nice to learn more about you Robin biggrin.gif and i must say i like your guitar ! biggrin.gif

Thanks smile.gif yeah the guitar is awesome laugh.gif

+Quote Post
buckjones
Feb 24 2007, 06:57 AM
whats goin on robin?
you've posted some good stuff on here... i already feel like i know ya! biggrin.gif it looks like you norwegians and swedes really like your metal and what not! nothin wrong with that!!! post some of your band's music up sometime i'd like to hear it!!!!

rock on \m/ cool.gif \m/

nate

--------------------
See profile for gear...

Tim Mahoney makes my day.

+Quote Post
Robin
Feb 24 2007, 03:35 PM
QUOTE (buckjones @ Feb 24 2007, 06:57 AM) *
whats goin on robin?
you've posted some good stuff on here... i already feel like i know ya! biggrin.gif it looks like you norwegians and swedes really like your metal and what not! nothin wrong with that!!! post some of your band's music up sometime i'd like to hear it!!!!

rock on \m/ cool.gif \m/

nate

Thanks smile.gif you can hear some of our songs on www.creepcolony.net under downloads if you want to laugh.gif (the 3 newest songs are "TRASH Human", "Eternal Afterlife" and "Menneskets Tid er Omme".)

+Quote Post
erik
Feb 25 2007, 01:14 AM
halla! kanskje jeg ikke er den eneste fra norge her lenger smile.gif

+Quote Post
Robin
Feb 25 2007, 01:58 AM
QUOTE (erik @ Feb 25 2007, 01:14 AM) *
halla! kanskje jeg ikke er den eneste fra norge her lenger smile.gif

yeah hi, I thought I was the only norwegian guy on GMC aswell tongue.gif (lets keep it in english or else Kristofer will KILL us ohmy.gif laugh.gif )

+Quote Post
chainsbroken
Feb 25 2007, 03:58 AM
Hi Robin,
Really glad to have you hear on GMC. Your band sounds great. I also enjoy reading your post. I also have the Line 6 Spider 2, and that is a nice guitar you have. I'm playing a Charvel right now. I'm sure you will find what your looking for here on GMC. Look foward to seeing more of your post. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Deano

+Quote Post
Robin
Feb 25 2007, 05:02 AM
QUOTE (chainsbroken @ Feb 25 2007, 03:58 AM) *
Hi Robin,
Really glad to have you hear on GMC. Your band sounds great. I also enjoy reading your post. I also have the Line 6 Spider 2, and that is a nice guitar you have. I'm playing a Charvel right now. I'm sure you will find what your looking for here on GMC. Look foward to seeing more of your post. biggrin.gif

Hi and thanks smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:00 PM