8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
My Band Opens For Metallica
tonyk
Mar 6 2014, 09:08 PM
GMC:er
Great achievement.
If this keeps up we might not be hearing from for a while

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 6 2014, 09:24 PM
Dude it's official, YOUR A FREAKING ROCK GOD!!! smile.gif Super congrats!! One pic from the stage!!!!! And wear your GMC shirt!!!

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 6 2014, 06:53 AM) *
Hey friends! I have some awesome news for Cirse. This March 29th we will be opening for Metallica!! The show will be done on a big stadium for 55000 assistants, it's already sold out and we are the only opening act that day! On 30th, the band Carajo will be playing.

This is like a dream come true for me... I've never thought I would be sharing stage with one of the biggest rock/metal bands ever. smile.gif smile.gif

Check the stadium where bands like Black Sabbath, Gun's & Roses, U2 and Pearl Jam have already played... ohmy.gif

[attachment=36126:estadiounico.jpg]

[attachment=36127:sabbath.jpg]

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Mar 6 2014, 10:33 PM
Words can't describe how incredible this is Gabriel. Massive congrats mate smile.gif

+Quote Post
Palacios
Mar 6 2014, 11:20 PM
Learning Roadie
In a few years Metallica might be opening up for Cirse. Wouldn't that be something. smile.gif smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 7 2014, 05:24 AM
Instructor
Hey guys! thanks a lot for this amazing feedback. We are planning to double powerful riffs, and be sure that I will add some shred stuff when I find place... biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 7 2014, 10:24 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Mar 6 2014, 08:10 PM) *
Totally agree smile.gif I dont know if you usually do a big 'guitar hero' solo spot at a normal Cirse gig but I think this gig should have a 5 minute Gabe shred section.

Hell Yeah! Show Kirk how to play the guitar tongue.gif

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Mar 7 2014, 12:26 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
That's great, I'm so happy for you Gabe :-)
Awesome, you have to give us an update later :-)

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 7 2014, 12:33 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
WOW congratulations! smile.gif
That will be an EPIC gig - do you think you'll get a chance to meet the band?

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Mar 7 2014, 12:49 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Mar 7 2014, 10:24 AM) *

this is what I was going to say, but then it hit me.If you outplay all these famous guitar players and the word gets out ,It might be detrimental to future gigs
If it ain't broke-Don't fix it

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Mar 7 2014, 12:51 PM

+Quote Post
Spock
Mar 7 2014, 01:04 PM
This is excellent news Gab and congratulations!

I hope there is some good video of the show.

Also, please position a camera to shoot video of the crowd, from center stage, for the entire show, and upload that video so we can play it on our TVs while we practice guitar. biggrin.gif

[attachment=36139:notworthy.gif]

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 7 2014, 06:53 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Mar 7 2014, 09:24 AM) *

Ahahahaha! Busted! biggrin.gif Darius hit the spot!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 8 2014, 02:04 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Mar 7 2014, 08:33 AM) *
WOW congratulations! smile.gif
That will be an EPIC gig - do you think you'll get a chance to meet the band?

Thanks everybody for the nice words! I'm sure it will be one of those moment you never forget. I don't know if we will meet them but it would be an epic extra. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 8 2014, 05:42 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Wow! Man that is just fantastic Gabriel! A dream come true for you and the band, yes? Savor every moment my friend! And rock that place to the ground!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 8 2014, 05:46 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Mar 8 2014, 01:42 AM) *
Wow! Man that is just fantastic Gabriel! A dream come true for you and the band, yes? Savor every moment my friend! And rock that place to the ground!

Yes, it's definitely a dream that comes true. Thanks friend. I will share all my experience here with you. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 8 2014, 07:42 AM
Instructor
Since you are the only opening act, chances are you will share the backstage smile.gif I am sure we will be seeing pics with a Chesire Cat smile on Gabi's face, near Kirk, James, Lars and Rob biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
dcz702
Mar 8 2014, 08:37 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
WOW! Congrats Gabe your bands awsome and im sure all you guys worked hard to make it to this level, out of curiousity how does it feel to you playing in front of such a large audience? you are a pro but still do you get nervous and how to you calm yourself down if you do

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Mar 8 2014, 11:42 AM
I always knew that Cirse where a big time Band! Well done Gab...you are so modest about your own talent and yet at the same time so generous to help and encourage others...nothing more than well deserved...te mereces eso más que nadie!!!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Mar 8 2014, 12:13 PM
Learning Roadie
I have a prediction that the next Cirse album will be in English as they break into the International scene ina big way

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Mar 8 2014, 04:22 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero

Wow, big congrts man! Hopefully Metallica and Cirse will have a chance to get a group photo backstage. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 8 2014, 10:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 8 2014, 03:42 AM) *
Since you are the only opening act, chances are you will share the backstage smile.gif I am sure we will be seeing pics with a Chesire Cat smile on Gabi's face, near Kirk, James, Lars and Rob biggrin.gif

hehehe nobody knows what can happen. We met Duran Duran, Paramore and Incubus backstage when we shared stage. When we shared stage with Evanescence, the security guys never let us be close to them. So this depends on the artist and how they feel that day. However this is something I cannot understand, how do you travel to another country, share stage with musicians and you don't want to share at least some words with them? I don't believe in "fame", what does it mean? Before "celebrities" or "famous", they are musicians, and this makes them colleagues. But well, this is a good topic for another thread.

QUOTE (dcz702 @ Mar 8 2014, 04:37 AM) *
WOW! Congrats Gabe your bands awsome and im sure all you guys worked hard to make it to this level, out of curiousity how does it feel to you playing in front of such a large audience? you are a pro but still do you get nervous and how to you calm yourself down if you do

Thanks a lot mate! There is always a new challenge that makes you feel like the first time. If you feel like that, it means that the moment is very important and that you won't forget it. So every time that I feel nervous, I also feel happy of being able to live such a great moment.

The biggest audience that we played has been for around 7000 / 8000 and I can say that the energy that you feel is incredible. There are no words to explain it.

This is the first time that we played for many people. The video reflects the overall feeling...

QUOTE (Headbanger @ Mar 8 2014, 07:42 AM) *
I always knew that Cirse where a big time Band! Well done Gab...you are so modest about your own talent and yet at the same time so generous to help and encourage others...nothing more than well deserved...te mereces eso más que nadie!!!! smile.gif

Hey mate, you make me feel thrill! Thanks for your nice words. You made my day.

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Mar 8 2014, 08:13 AM) *
I have a prediction that the next Cirse album will be in English as they break into the International scene ina big way

hehehe it would be killer...

QUOTE (DeGroot @ Mar 8 2014, 12:22 PM) *
Wow, big congrts man! Hopefully Metallica and Cirse will have a chance to get a group photo backstage. smile.gif

Thanks mate!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:20 AM