3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
I'm Finally 20!, Should i be happy or not?
Pavel
Oct 9 2007, 10:42 PM
Instructor
Well - it's my birthday today, and i turned 20!

Nothing changed, i'm still Pavel...but damn, people get old TOOO FAST!!!! Still thinking about: "What have i achieved by now?" so my advice is - don't spend all of your time on PC games and hanging out and drinking as it is 100% waste of time. Try to make as much as you can NOW because now you have the most free time you will ever have in your life to dedicate to what you want to do.

Well, you can all have a beer on my account, but you'll still have to pay it yourself biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jeff
Oct 9 2007, 10:44 PM
GMC:er
Happy Birthday Old Man!! laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 9 2007, 10:47 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Happy birthday! Console games ROCK! ...if you don't get stressed out but losing to much guitar time that is. I totaly understand that at the age pof 20 when you don't have too many years left you have to do the best of the time that's left. laugh.gif

I'm too old to bother about wasted years cool.gif

once again, Happy b day, have a good one biggrin.gif Cheers!

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Oct 9 2007, 10:48 PM
Congrats dude! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lester
Oct 9 2007, 10:48 PM
Learning Roadie
Gongratulations Pavel!!
we have close birthdays, i became 18 last saturday smile.gif

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Oct 9 2007, 10:49 PM
Happy Birthday! I will have 3 beers for you! You know, I seen a pack of 7 string guitar strings in store other day and i straight away thought of you. I thought how much is this going to cost me to send to Pavel? I left it at that..

But it was the thought that counted. biggrin.gif Next birthday maybe tongue.gif.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Oct 9 2007, 11:04 PM
Congratulations!

+Quote Post
Pavel
Oct 9 2007, 11:12 PM
Instructor
Thanks a lot guys!

It really feels like: "Damn, i'll soon have to find a job and work each day.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" And it will last for YEARS AND YEARS.....

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
Robin
Oct 9 2007, 11:17 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Oct 9 2007, 10:12 PM) *
Thanks a lot guys!

It really feels like: "Damn, i'll soon have to find a job and work each day.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" And it will last for YEARS AND YEARS.....

I'm starting to get that feeling too sad.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 9 2007, 11:17 PM
Lets go fishing!
Happy birthday man, i totally agree playing games and drinking too much isnt the best way to go! smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 9 2007, 11:27 PM
GMC Founder
Happy Birthday Pavel - and congratulations on your achievements so far! biggrin.gif

Also - I couldn't agree more with your words of wisdom!

--------------------

+Quote Post
drummingguitaris...
Oct 9 2007, 11:29 PM
Happy birthday, thanks for all the sweet lessons you give us!!

--------------------
-->Chris D.<--

My Gear:
Fender DG-xxx Acoustic/Electric
Crate GX-15 series
Ibanez GRG170DX Electric w/ FR Trem
My heart, imagination, hopes, and dreams.

My top 5 influences:
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Carlos Augusto Alves Santana
Saul Hudson (Slash)
Eric Patrick Clapton
Kirk Lee Hammett

thedarkblues06 wrote:

jpast wrote:

He wishes he was in the minority. Nothing like making out with guys to stick it to the man. (Pun intended)
(Off-hand comment made about Pete Wentz wishing he was gay.)

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 9 2007, 11:33 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Happy birthday - I'm twice your age ... don't worry, it gets better for a while yet smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Pavel
Oct 9 2007, 11:41 PM
Instructor
Thanks guys!

@Andrew: Haha your answer calmed me down biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Pavel: Oct 9 2007, 11:41 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Oct 9 2007, 11:46 PM
Happy birthday dude smile.gif PC games are a waste of time not console games. tongue.gif

Lol, just kidding. They all waste time.

This post has been edited by SLASH91: Oct 9 2007, 11:48 PM

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Pavel
Oct 9 2007, 11:53 PM
Instructor
Well i never owned a console so i always forget to mention that.... laugh.gif

Thanks Slash!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jenkinson
Oct 9 2007, 11:56 PM
happy birthday pavel

--------------------

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Oct 10 2007, 12:00 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Feliz cumpleaños Pavel (Happy Birthday).......you shouldn't worry about your age , you should worry about what you are doing with your life, and it seem you're doing great......Im 31 and here I am learning guitar with you and I am 11 years older than you......so thanks for being a great guitar player and keep it coming.

Regards from Colombia.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Oct 10 2007, 12:04 AM
Happy 20th man smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
Sunslayer
Oct 10 2007, 12:25 AM
Congrats! Your Teenie-Time is over now tongue.gif
I experienced that situation 7months ago and I agree with you... im on work since 3 years by now and i wish i'd have that much freetime that i used to have in shool^^

Happy celebrating, ill drink one to you wink.gif

Cheers

--------------------
To those who find misspellings, feel free to keep them ;)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:19 PM