> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Clapton Meets Knopfler, Lesson By Piotr Kaczor
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 1 ] ** [33.33%]
9 [ 2 ] ** [66.67%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

methodseeker
Jun 2 2012, 07:03 AM
Learning Roadie
Original lesson: Clapton Meets Knopfler by Piotr Kaczor

This lesson was a pleasure to practice. Thanks Piotr!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 2 2012, 01:50 PM
Instructor
Congratulations man! I see a lot of feel building in there! I will grade a 9 because there is a certain rigidity which can be surpassed by more practice focused on interpretation wink.gif technically it is good, but the bends are too direct and lack that certain something, appearing in Piotr's take.

cheerios and congrats again

Cosmin

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 2 2012, 06:58 PM
Instructor
Nice take.. good choice !

I'm going to go with Cosmin on this one. The little pull offs that Piotr adds sound better when they're played with a lightness that almost seems casual and like an afterthought. At the moment they sound too deliberate and pondering, but the more you do stuff like this the better and more natural it will sound. I enjoyed listening to it and you've got some good things going on smile.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jun 2 2012, 08:48 PM
Instructor
Very nice take! You did a good job! I like your sound, but would suggest to add some chorus and delay but it's up to you smile.gif
Your timing was good and technically you played everything well! I think your third string is out of tune and bends are a little off as well! If you will spend more time practicing this lesson I am sure it will sound great in no time! 8 from me!

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 14 2012, 11:01 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
8.6!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:25 PM