Going To See Rush, Rush Time Machine Tour
Fingerspasm
Aug 20 2010, 03:34 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Just got my tickets for the Rush Time Machine Tour. Going to be going next Saturday the 28th. Should be a good show I am excited to see them. Have not seen them since Moving Pictures back in the 80's!

Has anyone seen this tour? Just wondering if I can expect a good show.

Also for anyone who has not seen it yet I would recommend watching the New DVD Rush Beyond the Lighted Stage. Its a documentary that goes all the way back to their childhood and up to present time. Truly a fascinating documentary that had many facts about the band that I did not even know. Very good stuff.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Fingerspasm: Aug 20 2010, 03:52 PM

--------------------
My Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/FingerSpasm?feature=mhum

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes its the quiet voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Aug 20 2010, 06:12 PM
Instructor
That documentary sounds quite interesting,

you are gonna have a lot of fun!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
NoSkill
Aug 20 2010, 11:04 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I've seen them a few times, but not since the Signals tour. Always a good show though. Enjoy.

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 20 2010, 11:15 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Neil's kit for this tour is insane, Should be an amazing show. Hope you have fun!

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Aug 21 2010, 12:59 AM
GMC:er
I'm waiting for the confirmation of their show here in Argentina for first time!!! Can't wait!!

+Quote Post
Bear Rose
Aug 25 2010, 04:48 PM
Beginner Instructor
I would love to go see Rush live! Let us know how the show is!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:18 PM