3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Freetime Activities
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 12 2009, 11:48 PM
Learning Rock Star
I go to the local pub every week to watch Spurs. I geuss that's not really a free time activity though. Hahaha. I don't have much time though because of university and work.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
Sep 13 2009, 12:02 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
I like to read, play some video games & watch lots of TV series smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
vampire18
Sep 13 2009, 12:57 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Tolek @ Sep 12 2009, 11:22 PM) *
Well, I don´t if this is an advantage. smile.gif It depends who you´re fighting against. I personally liked lefties. biggrin.gif

well since there are about 10 percent lefties some people never fought a lefty in their lifes before fighting me so they were putting the wrong leg forward,practically setting me up for my huchi mata(i have no idea what the spelling is i hope you get it, its with the leg between the legs, also known as the nut breaker)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Sep 13 2009, 01:00 PM
Instructor
Movies,chess,video animation...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Sep 13 2009, 01:01 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (vampire18 @ Sep 13 2009, 01:57 PM) *
well since there are about 10 percent lefties some people never fought a lefty in their lifes before fighting me so they were putting the wrong leg forward,practically setting me up for my huchi mata(i have no idea what the spelling is i hope you get it, its with the leg between the legs, also known as the nut breaker)

Yes, Uchi Mata. Nut breaker, haha. laugh.gif A really good judoka can even cope with a new situation. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 13 2009, 02:43 PM
Instructor
I'm REALLY lacking free time lately
so it's all about work and music. sad.gif
But when I do have some I like to watch a good movie, soccer game and such. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Frederik
Sep 13 2009, 03:13 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Tolek @ Sep 13 2009, 02:01 PM) *
Yes, Uchi Mata. Nut breaker, haha. laugh.gif A really good judoka can even cope with a new situation. wink.gif

Uchi mata was my favourtite throw really, along with drop seonage and tomoe nage

btw check out theese sode tsurikomi goshi at 0:40 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8-thDh4efY&feature=fvw they are insane biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Canis
Sep 13 2009, 04:43 PM
Learning Rock Star
These days, it seems like all I do is look for work.. But I love to cook, draw, take photos, work out, and play World of Warcraft tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
vampire18
Sep 13 2009, 04:52 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Frederik @ Sep 13 2009, 03:13 PM) *
Uchi mata was my favourtite throw really, along with drop seonage and tomoe nage

btw check out theese sode tsurikomi goshi at 0:40 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8-thDh4efY&feature=fvw they are insane biggrin.gif

wow that video makes me feel for lack of a better word, homesick. i wish i had a team to go back to, unfortunately it broke apart when everyne went on to the national team.
your favourite throws sound like a common jappaeas style judo. the east europeans today are all about the leg lifts and sliding tricks which i do not recall the name of. god i hate that type o judo, its more wresting really

This post has been edited by vampire18: Sep 13 2009, 04:53 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Sep 13 2009, 05:33 PM
Instructor
I like to watch movies or tv shows and I never miss Partizan Belgrade game. On weekends I like to watch around 20 hours of football (2 pm to 12 in the evening on saturday and sunday). smile.gif

P.S. Spending time with family friends and girlfriend goes without saying smile.gif

This post has been edited by Pedja Simovic: Sep 13 2009, 05:35 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Frej10
Sep 13 2009, 06:28 PM
GMC:er
I use to play golf, tennis and study of course tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
Sep 13 2009, 07:03 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Frederik @ Sep 13 2009, 04:13 PM) *

Omg, really insane. biggrin.gif It was real fun to throw the partner... but to be thrown was not that bad (if the "uke" was able to do the tricks cleanly). wink.gif

+Quote Post
shrednbuttah
Sep 13 2009, 07:56 PM
I watch too many movies and read a lot (although a lot of it is mandatory.. being an English major.. sigh). I like running and riding my bike to class, it has a zen-like quality and is good exercise biggrin.gif

--------------------
"The object of my work is to raise it above my standard"

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Sep 13 2009, 09:08 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
In my free time I watch movies mostly, also some cycle rides... I used to play tennis I lot, hopefully I'll revive that hobby too smile.gif Just right now its all about study, music and work! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Jollygreengiant1
Sep 13 2009, 09:10 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
i like to Snowboard and go mountain biking

+Quote Post
Frederik
Sep 13 2009, 09:15 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (vampire18 @ Sep 13 2009, 05:52 PM) *
wow that video makes me feel for lack of a better word, homesick. i wish i had a team to go back to, unfortunately it broke apart when everyne went on to the national team.
your favourite throws sound like a common jappaeas style judo. the east europeans today are all about the leg lifts and sliding tricks which i do not recall the name of. god i hate that type o judo, its more wresting really

I wish for that to! i got injured in my knee and ancle, actually in my prime, trained with the national team :S what do you mean by the last part "the east europeans today are all about the leg lifts and sliding tricks which i do not recall the name of. god i hate that type o judo, its more wresting really"

the only think i know about the judokas from eastern europe is that they are damn good. like the ones from aserbajan and gegorgia! not to mention russia

+Quote Post
Marc_Maiden
Sep 13 2009, 09:43 PM
well i keep a very strict schedule

-week days are reserved for school/GMC/guitar endevours

the weekend...well...i have a very active social life so im always out of town in one city or another meeting people...visiting friends....i go to the beach almost every weekend...i love riding waves...and eating! monday through friday i keep on a diet and exercise daily....weekends i let myself go....keeps things balanced smile.gif

--------------------
- Marc
Current Set up:
Atomic Reactor 2x12 Cab/power amp with a Digitech rp1000 as a preamp
Schecter c1 plus electric guitar

+Quote Post
Jesse
Sep 14 2009, 06:45 AM
Tolek, how bout a flying armbar?tongue.gif

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
-Zion-
Sep 14 2009, 10:39 AM
Learning Roadie
at the moment when i do get some free time i practice my guitar.. wink.gif

when not doing that i am "practicing" running.. I have a small contest in about 3 weeks to run just over 13 km, so that will definately be a challenge for me..

Other than that i have started developing some software for googles Android platform (for smartphones).. really interesting.. Currently working on a Google Calendar Widget, which should be released to the public pretty soon..

I watch movies and tv-series (LOST, 24, Scrubs, Prison Break(tho finished) being the main shows.. looking for new shows actually).

Work is development as well, where I am currently in the process of beginning a project that prevents trains from crashing together in europe with primary focus on sweden, denmark and germany.. pretty interesting as well..

+Quote Post
Tolek
Sep 14 2009, 11:08 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Jesse @ Sep 14 2009, 07:45 AM) *
Tolek, how bout a flying armbar?tongue.gif

Hm, I can do that but without jumping. laugh.gif It´s a trick that you apply when the enemy is lying on the floor.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:59 AM