3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Recommend Me A Game, For Xbox 360
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 5 2008, 11:54 AM
GMC:er
Dead Rising is ace. You can stick a frying pan on a hob and then hit a zombie with the hot pan biggrin.gif What could be more fun.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jun 5 2008, 12:51 PM
Ill settle for Dead Rising, but you can pretty much get a "real" taste for the game by downloading the Demo of Xbox Lives Marketplace smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 5 2008, 03:04 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Using the riding lawnmower is just perfect in Dead Rising laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
Jun 5 2008, 03:12 PM
Instructor
Grand theft auto IV

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Jun 5 2008, 10:00 PM
Instructor
There's 3 games i can safely recommend:
1.Assassin's Creed (simply beautiful and will keep you busy for hours, it can get a bit repetative in the long run, but thats only after hours and hours of playing)
2. Burnout Paradise, huge city to drive through. And it looks great.
3. Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga biggrin.gif It might be targeted for kids, but i think it's absolutely brilliant smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jun 6 2008, 02:07 AM
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Jun 5 2008, 01:00 PM) *
There's 3 games i can safely recommend:
1.Assassin's Creed (simply beautiful and will keep you busy for hours, it can get a bit repetative in the long run, but thats only after hours and hours of playing)
2. Burnout Paradise, huge city to drive through. And it looks great.
3. Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga biggrin.gif It might be targeted for kids, but i think it's absolutely brilliant smile.gif

Listen to the man biggrin.gif , He knows his stuff ! smile.gif

You would have fun with GTA4 also....

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Nick325
Jun 6 2008, 02:11 AM
ya dead rising too whats better than killing zombies with anything you can find in a mall wink.gif

+Quote Post
Pizzoaro
Jun 7 2008, 12:33 AM
I bet u would hate guitar hero...

But The final fantasy series are really worth it!
I bought the PS2 just to get X, X-II and XII...
Final fantasy is awesome...

most of the music there (all of it i think?) are composed by Nobuo Uematsu...
You should at least check that out... Its some of the gretest epiciest s*** ive heard...

Final fantasy!!!!

-Lars

Reason for edit: Language

--------------------
"Never give up!"

My Youtube

Check out pictures of my band here ---> Bandpictures! Remember to leave a comment!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:28 AM