5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Video Collab For Gmc Theme Song
Jeff
Oct 23 2007, 12:38 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (leedbreak @ Oct 22 2007, 06:20 PM) *
Nice ones there jeff and chast,

Jeff, you could always sell guitars to get rich and ah, what did you knock over? Sounded like a whole lot more than a lizard.

Great playing too dude.
Thanks! Well, I should sell some of those guitars because I can only play one at a time! tongue.gif .

Funny about that lizard but that was really all it was. What happened though is that I have one of those laminate wood floors in that room so anything that falls and lands on it sounds like an explosion! I couldn't believe how loud it was when I listened back to it! It also fell right under the video camera so it was close enough to record a louder than usual sound. laugh.gif

You should do some more video, yours was great. I was wondering who did that lead too. That was excellent!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Oct 23 2007, 06:17 AM
I don't have a camera, so I can't do anything... sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 23 2007, 09:19 PM
GMC Founder
Little update:

Marcus won't be able to record his video until next weekend.
I will still start working with the editing process. However, this means that if anyone wants to upload a video in the next days - it isn't too late yet! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Oct 23 2007, 09:41 PM
I just found out I have a video camera at my disposal. So I really could have used that to record. Maybe if I have time tomorrow after work I will get something done.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 28 2007, 06:23 AM
GMC Founder
Ok - we are now closed for contributions.

I have got Marcus' videos - so I just have to record mine and start editing. Hopefully I can turn this into an enjoyable video! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Oct 28 2007, 09:50 AM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Oct 28 2007, 12:23 AM) *
Ok - we are now closed for contributions.

I have got Marcus' videos - so I just have to record mine and start editing. Hopefully I can turn this into an enjoyable video! laugh.gif

Hey Kris, let us know if you need any more fills or anything

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 28 2007, 10:26 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
i have a feeling this video will Pwn.

+Quote Post
Pavel
Oct 28 2007, 10:53 PM
Instructor
Can't wait to see the final vid of it! It should be awesome! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Oct 29 2007, 04:01 AM
awesome, i cant wait for this tongue.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 29 2007, 05:12 PM
GMC Founder
Yes I hope too!

I can feel some pressure though! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 9 2007, 03:12 AM
GMC Founder
Just a quick note to say the video is starting to come along.

I have had some serious trauma with my pc (never attempt "advanced" video editing on a normal computer - it might kill you! blink.gif ).

I'll let you know when there is more news! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 9 2007, 03:17 AM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 8 2007, 07:12 PM) *
Just a quick note to say the video is starting to come along.

I have had some serious trauma with my pc (never attempt "advanced" video editing on a normal computer - it might kill you! blink.gif ).

I'll let you know when there is more news! smile.gif

Looking forward to it...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 13 2007, 05:11 AM
GMC Founder
This collaboration is now live here.

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:18 AM