Physics Jokes/ Dumb Jokes
The Uncreator
Jul 15 2009, 05:32 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I find these to be quite funny! laugh.gif

Dumb in a way, But they still made me laugh.
_ _ _ _

--A neutron walked into a bar and asked, "How much for a drink?" The bartender replied, "For you, no charge."

--Delivery of Christmas gifts by Santa to the children of the world is now accomplished by riding Rudolf the red-shift
reindeer

--Q: What did the male magnet say to the female magnet?
A: From your backside, I thought you were repulsive. However, after seeing you from the front, I find you rather
attractive.

--Two atoms were walking across a road when one of them said, "I think I lost an electron!" "Really!" the other replied, "Are you sure?" "Yes, I 'm absolutely positive."

--Have you heard that entropy isn't what it used to be? ''

--It is reported that Copernicus' parents said the following to him at the age of twelve: "Copernicus, young man, when are you going to come to terms with the fact that the world does not revolve around you."

_ _ _ _

Anyone else got any dumb jokes that really arent that funny but you still laugh at?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 13)
Ramiro Delforte
Jul 15 2009, 06:44 AM
Instructor
laugh.gif Hahaha very nice ones, I love those kind of jokes

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Jul 15 2009, 07:22 AM
GMC:er
I feel some stupid sometimes laughing a lot with these kind of jokes!. Hahaha. Great ones

+Quote Post
sted
Jul 15 2009, 10:26 AM
Learning Rock Star
omg, dont get me started......

Bear walks into a bar and says "can I have............................................................................
..a pint of lager please?" barman says "Whats with the big pause?" (Paws? Geddit? lol)

Englishman, irishman and a scotsman are running from the police and dive down an alley to hide in three sacks, policeman kicks the first sack with the englishman in and he says "Miaow!!", policeman says, "its only a cat, move on" they kick the second sack containing the scotsman who says"woof!", policeman says "its a dog, go check the last sack!" the irishman has been listening intently and has the perfect cover, as the policeman kicks the sack he is in he says....."potatoes".......

ah well, i tried.......... rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 15 2009, 11:52 AM
Instructor
--Two atoms were walking across a road when one of them said, "I think I lost an electron!" "Really!" the other replied, "Are you sure?" "Yes, I 'm absolutely positive."

this one is actually pretty good biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Matt23
Jul 15 2009, 12:15 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
Well I only got 3 of them but they were pretty funny. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
AdamB
Jul 15 2009, 12:17 PM
QUOTE (sted @ Jul 15 2009, 10:26 AM) *
Englishman, irishman and a scotsman are running from the police and dive down an alley to hide in three sacks, policeman kicks the first sack with the englishman in and he says "Miaow!!", policeman says, "its only a cat, move on" they kick the second sack containing the scotsman who says"woof!", policeman says "its a dog, go check the last sack!" the irishman has been listening intently and has the perfect cover, as the policeman kicks the sack he is in he says....."potatoes".......

Ah, that's good old fashioned family racism, hehe.

+Quote Post
Duncan
Jul 15 2009, 12:26 PM
Two antennas meet on a roof, fall in love and get married. The ceremony wasn't great, the but the reception was excellent.

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Jul 15 2009, 12:28 PM
Police officer: Do you know how fast you were driving?

Guy in car: No, but I know exactly where I am.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Oxac
Jul 15 2009, 12:29 PM
If you have a very long stick and then uses it to poke the moon. Will you feel it in your hands before you see it?

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Jul 15 2009, 12:40 PM
Instructor
haha cool jokes. I didn't know about this category

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Kuba Szafran
Jul 15 2009, 02:05 PM
Instructor
My translation might suck, but here's the joke:

Rabbit comes to bear's bakery and asks him:
Bear, do you have 2 metres long bread?
-No man, the only bread I have is one metre long.
Next day rabbit comes to bear and ask him the same question. Bear answers:
-Sorry man, I told you I've got only one-metre bread.
Next day and same situation. Bear got upset and decided to bake this 2-metres bread.
When rabbit came and asked bear about his bread, bear answered:
-Yeah, I baked this fu**** 2-metres bread specially for you!
Rabit says: Great, then give me half of it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Skalde
Jul 15 2009, 03:43 PM
Learning Roadie
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Aleksander Sukov...
Jul 15 2009, 05:52 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jul 15 2009, 06:32 AM) *
I find these to be quite funny! laugh.gif

Dumb in a way, But they still made me laugh.
_ _ _ _

--A neutron walked into a bar and asked, "How much for a drink?" The bartender replied, "For you, no charge."

--Delivery of Christmas gifts by Santa to the children of the world is now accomplished by riding Rudolf the red-shift
reindeer

--Q: What did the male magnet say to the female magnet?
A: From your backside, I thought you were repulsive. However, after seeing you from the front, I find you rather
attractive.

--Have you heard that entropy isn't what it used to be? ''

--It is reported that Copernicus' parents said the following to him at the age of twelve: "Copernicus, young man, when are you going to come to terms with the fact that the world does not revolve around you."

_ _ _ _

Anyone else got any dumb jokes that really arent that funny but you still laugh at?

biggrin.gif Not exactly funny like 'lmao', but fun to read smile.gif

QUOTE (sted @ Jul 15 2009, 11:26 AM) *
omg, dont get me started......

Bear walks into a bar and says "can I have............................................................................
..a pint of lager please?" barman says "Whats with the big pause?" (Paws? Geddit? lol)

ah well, i tried.......... rolleyes.gif

Ha ha ha biggrin.gif This one is great!

QUOTE (Duncan @ Jul 15 2009, 01:26 PM) *
Two antennas meet on a roof, fall in love and get married. The ceremony wasn't great, the but the reception was excellent.

Ha ha ha! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:44 PM