Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thanks David, First string victim on Gilmore lesson
kahall
post Jan 2 2008, 12:21 AM
Post #1

Learning Roadie

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.393

While learning the first half of your Gilmour lesson I snapped the B string. First one ever, but I have only been playing since March of 07. I am taking it as a positive since I could tell my bend was not right where before I would not have noticed it was out of tune. Weird thing is I had a tad of blood on me after it broke, but I can not find where the string got me. Just as well since I also have managed to catch a cold for the first time in 2 years and I need to rest... I guess ;-) Happy New Year!

Yes, I know I messed up Gilmour in the title....dang!

This post has been edited by kahall: Jan 2 2008, 12:22 AM

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
post Jan 2 2008, 12:48 AM
Post #2

Instructor

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.439

Wow!
Sorry to hear all that my friend!
Happy new year to you mate!
David

QUOTE (kahall @ Jan 1 2008, 06:21 PM) *
While learning the first half of your Gilmour lesson I snapped the B string. First one ever, but I have only been playing since March of 07. I am taking it as a positive since I could tell my bend was not right where before I would not have noticed it was out of tune. Weird thing is I had a tad of blood on me after it broke, but I can not find where the string got me. Just as well since I also have managed to catch a cold for the first time in 2 years and I need to rest... I guess ;-) Happy New Year!

Yes, I know I messed up Gilmour in the title....dang!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2017 - 05:58 AM