> Backing Tracks, How Can I save them?
Carlo
post Jan 2 2008, 02:20 AM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 3.664

Attached Image
:( Hi Everyone, Happy new year to all of you. As a new member I am very excited about the site as it offers me the oppurtunity to learn at my own pace but most important after alot of researh I believe it offers the best value, the lessons are awesome and complete and there is enough Material to keep me intrested for a long time, but I did notice that The backing tracks cannot be copied, or if they can I wasn't able to, I'm on windows XP home editions and some simple software such as Itunes and real player can some one help as I would find it really helpfull to take those tracks with me on my jamming sessions, the other bug I have is I loose the lick of the day lesson when a new one is posted, is there some way to save them. Thanks

Ciao
Carlo
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nickmarx12345678
post Jan 2 2008, 02:27 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 3.127

Unfortunatly backing tracks cannot be downloaded but there is a lick of the day archive wehre they can all be found

--------------------
ROCK ON!!!!

+Quote Post
Carlo
post Jan 2 2008, 02:31 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 3.664

Thanks, I will be looking for the archive.
Ciao
Carlo

+Quote Post
whammysam
post Jan 21 2008, 10:43 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 3.832

I too thought it a shame that the backing tracks cannot be downloaded. The videos I understand that you would need to be signed in to watch. Just seems a shame that we cant practice to the b/tracks outside of the site.. Cant fault GMC otherwise rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
post Jan 22 2008, 10:02 PM
Post #5

GMC Founder & Rocker
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 2

Yes it's a shame the backing player is as it is - it is my fault as I haven't given it any priority until now. My apologises for this!

We are working on a solution which hopefully will make jamming over the backings easier.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2017 - 03:24 PM