Multi Effects And Modeler Sub Forum, Guidelines (edit: forum merged with gear board)
MickeM
Jan 2 2008, 08:15 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
This new sub-forum is for discussion around multi effects and modelers, something I personaly have a strong beliefe in for the future since these are improving a lot for each new generation. Many of the models in the market have been there since 04-05 and who knows, it may be time for the next generation to arrive soon which I think will be sounding so good you can't differ between the real thing and the modeler.

Same goes for the multi effects, and the effects parts of a modeler. Still, I know, it's not the real thing and we are trying to simulate analog sound but in my opinion, if it sounds real I'm fine with it.

So please discuss mfx and modelelers in the forum and use the pinned topics to share settings, free patches (don't upload anything illeagal) and ideas that could be of general interest for the users of these units. Try to keep any comments on uploaded stuff to a minimum, better to post a new topic in the forum refering to a setting/patch etc commenting on how good it sounds.

Please also upload soundfiles of your setting since we all just love to listen them, this is not the place to comment on ppl's playing, we're just interested in the sound, the setting and in addition exactly what equipment was used to record wink.gif

If you want to post a modeler/mfx on a brand that doesn't exist, just PM me and I will make a new sticky.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MickeM: Jan 2 2008, 08:16 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:09 AM