Guitar Pro File For Your Awesome Neo-classical Lesson ?
Nighthawk1
Jan 16 2008, 03:41 PM
GMC:er
Hey there Marcus,
how are you doin' ?
I really love your Neo-Classical lesson series, thanks for that. But I wondered whether you could also post a Guitar Pro Tab File for that lesson since you said yourself, rhythm is a crucial point of that lesson. Thank you....best wishes...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Nighthawk: Jan 16 2008, 06:12 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Jan 19 2008, 01:09 PM
Instructor
Hello Nighthawk,

Thank you very much smile.gif
Yes, that's a great idea! I've made GuitarPro files for these three lessons now. You can get them inside the lessons as usual smile.gif

-Marcus

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Mackietao
Jan 19 2008, 02:18 PM
oh man, you guys are just too great. Requests never seem to be a problem. Like Muris doing requests instantly it seems and Kris giving 1 more day just because server problems one day. It´s awsome.

Other instructors are great too, I´m just having hard time following everybody so you get a collective thank you! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Nighthawk1
Jan 21 2008, 07:39 PM
QUOTE (lavendell @ Jan 19 2008, 01:09 PM) *
Hello Nighthawk,

Thank you very much smile.gif
Yes, that's a great idea! I've made GuitarPro files for these three lessons now. You can get them inside the lessons as usual smile.gif

-Marcus

Great job man !!!Thanks a lot, I really appreciate that !

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Jan 21 2008, 10:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nighthawk @ Jan 21 2008, 07:39 PM) *
Great job man !!!Thanks a lot, I really appreciate that !

No problem! Thanks smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:05 AM