Question About The Lesson Planner
steve25
Jan 25 2008, 10:49 PM
GMC:er
Hi. just been messing about with the lesson planner a bit, and looks good in theory but is it unfinished? Sorry if that sounds cheeky but i noticed some lessons don't turn up at all in any of the lesson planners. For example, if you select metal > beginner you have the option of heavy metal for beginners 3 and 4 but there's no metal for beginners 1 or 2. So just wondering if that's going to be put in later or something?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 25 2008, 10:52 PM
Learning Rock Star
I believe it is still under contruction, as you can not save your lesson plan either. I may be wrong though.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 25 2008, 11:24 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Stevie·Ray·Vaughn @ Jan 26 2008, 10:52 AM) *
I believe it is still under contruction, as you can not save your lesson plan either. I may be wrong though.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's being worked on but it still helps me even though it might not finished.

--------------------
IPB Image
Obi-Wan Kenobi dislikes babies!

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 25 2008, 11:25 PM
Learning Rock Star
Me too! biggrin.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:59 AM