2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Practicing When Your Sick !, GMC'ers discuss how being ill effects there practice routine
Rated Htr
post Jan 28 2008, 12:59 PM
Post #21

Learning Rock Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 3.056

Try to do something, but don't exagerate...When I get sick, I rather try to study theory, or do some practise than to waste time in bed, unless I'm unable to do otherwise... biggrin.gif

Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jan 28 2008, 01:52 PM
Post #22

Moderator - The Dark Canuck
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.395

With the fluctuation in temperature where I live and the fact that I deal with the public at work I tend to get sick a lot. Mostly just common colds but usually once a year I get the flu really bad. With the flu I can't get out of bed let alone practice, so it's just sleep, tons of liquids, chicken soup and TV until I feel better. If it's a cold, well, I don't let them get me down. I'll take some meds, drink lots of green tea, chicken soup is a must, and it's business as usual but I'll try to get lots of sleep though.

Matt I hope you feel better soon and I'd say just listen to your body. If you think you can play then play but don't wear yourself out. Get plenty of rest and eat lots of chicken soup, best thing when your sick smile.gif

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2016 - 11:30 AM