Outside The Six String, What do you do for fun. cars,bikes,sports?
skennington
Jan 28 2008, 06:08 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
This used to be my love and past time. Now that I'm trying to learn this thing we call a guitar, It's taken over! blink.gif
Probably going to sell it soon for the fact that I have to drive an hour either way just to ride. I can walk to Jam! laugh.gif

Anyway, wanted to see what else you guys do. Post pics if you have them. Heres mine.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jan 28 2008, 08:52 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (skennington @ Jan 28 2008, 06:08 AM) *
This used to be my love and past time. Now that I'm trying to learn this thing we call a guitar, It's taken over! blink.gif
Probably going to sell it soon for the fact that I have to drive an hour either way just to ride. I can walk to Jam! laugh.gif

Anyway, wanted to see what else you guys do. Post pics if you have them. Heres mine.

Hehe, went the same way myself. I sold it when I realized I haden't touch it for a year.
Mainly because of the hazzle of getting all the gear on and driving somewhere to be able to drive for a few hours.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jan 28 2008, 09:08 AM
I've done some different martial arts and downhill skiing, gun shooting, used to fish alot. Played computergames on elite level. I've been interested in alot but now it's just guitar.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jan 29 2008, 09:52 AM
I read a lot of books.
Forums
Watch horror/gore/drug movies

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 29 2008, 12:01 PM
Instructor
Don't have a time for a hobby really...Studying master, and doing music takes all the time and then some. smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jan 29 2008, 04:58 PM
as of a couple of hours ago.. maybe yesterday.. ive descided to take a crack at photography, workin out and maybe buyin a sport bike when i move to ottawa.. other than that its really just guitar and music smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 29 2008, 05:03 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hockey! smile.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
superize
Jan 29 2008, 05:05 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I must say that hockey is my main interest and yes i love it more than playing guitar. I also play football in summer

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 29 2008, 07:14 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I draw a lot i guess, Love to own me some noobie noobs on Call Of Duty 4 smile.gif

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Jan 29 2008, 07:20 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jan 29 2008, 06:14 PM) *
I draw a lot i guess, Love to own me some noobie noobs on Call Of Duty 4 smile.gif

Haha thats probably me your owning tongue.gif When I go to friends houses. My ratio is 1:3. 1 kill to 3 deaths smile.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Jan 29 2008, 08:20 PM

Martial arts and video games to an extent. Thankfully I've never gotten into WoW or any other MMOs.

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Jan 29 2008, 08:41 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I read a lot , meditate and do a lot of sport.....here I am playing some Beach Volley.

and playing some football.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jan 29 2008, 09:24 PM

i play baseball and hockey and used to play football, and im a huge video game fan(but my 360 broke sad.gif sad.gif )

This post has been edited by stratman33: Jan 29 2008, 09:25 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Jan 29 2008, 10:48 PM
Instructor
+ guitar i have my sport car and doing body building

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Jan 29 2008, 10:53 PM
Instructor
pets, skiing, ice-skating, cycling, running, hiking, painting, swimming.. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Melvyn
Jan 30 2008, 04:58 PM
Im in college most of the time, studying Maths, Physics, Music and Music Technology

When im not practising, im writng music or recording, hanging with my girlfriend or working

Oh what a joy wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2020 - 09:17 AM