Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Just Noodling..
JVM
post Feb 8 2008, 05:35 AM
Post #1

Learning Roadie

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.984

I was just noodling a bit after listening to some matthew santos. Not really trying to copy his style or anything, just got a little melody in my head, I know its pretty sloppy and probably off time but what do you think? I'll probably expand upon it and polish it up later.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  noodling.mp3 ( 1.18MB ) Number of downloads: 69

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Iluha
post Feb 8 2008, 11:28 AM
Post #2

GMC:er

Member No.: 1.574

QUOTE (JVM @ Feb 8 2008, 06:35 AM) *
I was just noodling a bit after listening to some matthew santos. Not really trying to copy his style or anything, just got a little melody in my head, I know its pretty sloppy and probably off time but what do you think? I'll probably expand upon it and polish it up later.

I really like it man, only thing I could suggest is that you try and be more relaxed while recording, some parts sound that you are very tense and focusing too much to hit the right frets, I think that when you'll practice and play it more the tensity will go away and it will sounds much more fluent smile.gif

I must note that right now it's allready preety fluent and good but once you get the nerves out of you'r system it will be much better!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
JVM
post Feb 8 2008, 01:34 PM
Post #3

Learning Roadie

QUOTE (Iluha @ Feb 8 2008, 05:28 AM) *
I really like it man, only thing I could suggest is that you try and be more relaxed while recording, some parts sound that you are very tense and focusing too much to hit the right frets, I think that when you'll practice and play it more the tensity will go away and it will sounds much more fluent smile.gif

I must note that right now it's allready preety fluent and good but once you get the nerves out of you'r system it will be much better!

Well really it's because I have a splint on my hand tongue.gif Still haven't gotten the stitches out from surgery last week, I think thats a big part of it at least. Thats the first time I've played for more than about 5 minutes since last wednesday, once I get this off it should sound better and I'll be able to do some more interesting stuff with it.

Thanks for the feedback smile.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
skennington
post Feb 8 2008, 02:48 PM
Post #4

Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 3.374

nice man. I enjoyed the clean sound. I was waiting for a minute there for you to hit the pedal and kick into overdrive! tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Siggum
post Feb 8 2008, 04:44 PM
Post #5

GMC:er

Member No.: 3.701

Love it, good job:)

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
JVM
post Feb 9 2008, 02:37 AM
Post #6

Learning Roadie

QUOTE (skennington @ Feb 8 2008, 08:48 AM) *
nice man. I enjoyed the clean sound. I was waiting for a minute there for you to hit the pedal and kick into overdrive! tongue.gif

I can kind of hear a part like that, thinking of trying something but then again I like the clean too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
post Feb 9 2008, 06:14 PM
Post #7

Bass & Beginner Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 3.410

Lovely clean sound and very nice melody !! Good one! wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
My solo and band songs : Keep Going On, Night Vibe, Kad Te Vidim, Susret, Plava Silueta

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2017 - 12:38 AM