Reply to this topicStart new topic
> First Demo From New Project
OurFragileLives
post Feb 8 2008, 10:07 AM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 4.173

Hey everyone, I am a long time member of GMC and love every it does for the guitar community. I haven't been very active in the community but I liked to change that. I fully respect every instructor on this site especially the one and only Kristofer Dahl who built this place that we use to expand our knowledge. Anyway here is a very rough demo thrown together with Reaper, Addictive Drums, Pod XT live and Epiphone Les Paul. . I plan on developing this into a more cohesive song.
Hope you enjoy.

It is called Always Moving

This post has been edited by OurFragileLives: Feb 9 2008, 12:25 AM
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Always_Moving.mp3 ( 2.49MB ) Number of downloads: 238

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Iluha
post Feb 8 2008, 11:24 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 1.574

Overall it sounds good, good rythm going, but the lead is just too random for my taste.. it doesn't really have a structure.

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
OurFragileLives
post Feb 8 2008, 07:23 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 4.173

QUOTE (Iluha @ Feb 8 2008, 11:24 AM) *
Overall it sounds good, good rythm going, but the lead is just too random for my taste.. it doesn't really have a structure.

Yeah I know it really sporadic, this was actually just my first recording I've ever really done. It is just two guitar tracks and I played play lead(well tried to) and rythm together on the first one. The other guitar track is some fade in notes and a little tapping during the "chorus"(if you could even call it that). Anyway thanks for the listen and the feedback. Keep Rockin

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2017 - 08:38 AM