Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gmc Progression
OrganisedConfusi...
post Feb 11 2008, 07:10 PM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 3.401

You are great at installing new features here at GMC that improve the experience for everybody and I love this resource but where do you see GMC being a year from now. What do you want to achieve in this time and what are the key things you are trying to add?

Keep up the great work. And you and the guy who designed all this resource are geniuses biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
post Feb 15 2008, 07:18 PM
Post #2

GMC Founder & Rocker
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 2

Thanks Organised! biggrin.gif

Phew that's a tricky one to answer - but I can tell you for sure that in a year GMC will not only be 10X the guitar resource it is today, it will also contain lots of other amazingly cool stuff (which currently is top secret of course!).

Also I would like to add that GMC still has many flaws and is far from perfect - in other words will continue upgrading the site in a usability prespective as well! The site is still suffereing from being started without any budget (well ok I had a guitar and computer, but I don't think that counts blink.gif ).

Thanks for showing your interest! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
post Feb 15 2008, 08:03 PM
Post #3

Instructor

Member No.: 1.439

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 15 2008, 01:18 PM) *
Thanks Organised! biggrin.gif

Phew that's a tricky one to answer - but I can tell you for sure that in a year GMC will not only be 10X the guitar resource it is today, it will also contain lots of other amazingly cool stuff (which currently is top secret of course!).

Also I would also like to add that GMC still has many flaws and is far from perfect - in other words will continue upgrading the site in a usability prespective as well! The site is still suffereing from being started without any budget (well ok I had a guitar and computer, but I don't think that counts blink.gif ).

Thanks for showing your interest! biggrin.gif

Fascinating subject.. Very excited at what the future holds. :-)

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
post Feb 15 2008, 08:24 PM
Post #4

GMC:er

Member No.: 3.401

It's like wondering what will happen on Lost lol in upcoming episodes. I'm looking forward to the next year at GMC. I'm sure it will progress a great deal and I will hopefully progress a great deal on guitar smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2017 - 07:55 AM