Cannon Rock
Outlaw2112
Feb 14 2008, 04:02 AM
GMC:er
I was wondering if anyone can play cannon rock? Im probably quite a few months away from playing the sweeps, but i can get most of it, but the sweeps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX8-wh3-jiM

This guy seems to nail it nice, his sweeps sound great to me..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Feb 14 2008, 04:12 AM
I too can play it, but I only really learned half. wink.gif I can't sweep yet either but I'm getting there!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Feb 14 2008, 01:53 PM
Instructor
mmm well, I must say that the original Canon with orchestra instruments is one of my favourite songs, and I really don't like too much the CAnon rock... so I never played it... tongue.gif

+Quote Post
visi0n
Feb 14 2008, 03:01 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
I had ever tried to play it, it was only the intro parts .. not the solo part .. but well .. i dont like it that much to play it .. it has really annoying type of chords and notes to play .. lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Feb 14 2008, 10:52 PM
QUOTE (visi0n @ Feb 14 2008, 08:01 AM) *
I had ever tried to play it, it was only the intro parts .. not the solo part .. but well .. i dont like it that much to play it .. it has really annoying type of chords and notes to play .. lol

i only know like 2:50 of the song, but i can play everthing except the sweeps, and some fast AP runs.

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2020 - 04:23 PM