Bark At The Moon
Pablo Vazquez
Feb 17 2008, 03:23 PM
Instructor
Hi friends! Today I was thinking about Ozzy (I have tickets to see him here in Argentina!!!!) and I remember this incredible song... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXko2YCuZa8...feature=related
and of course, remember Jake E. Lee! Awesome guitar player!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Patrik Jezierski
Feb 17 2008, 07:17 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Pablo Vazquez @ Feb 17 2008, 03:23 PM) *
Hi friends! Today I was thinking about Ozzy (I have tickets to see him here in Argentina!!!!) and I remember this incredible song... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXko2YCuZa8...feature=related
and of course, remember Jake E. Lee! Awesome guitar player!!

Ohh your lucky! tongue.gif I shure want to see him, was a big fan of Sabbath when I was younger, don't get me wrong I still am. Yeah Jake E. Lee were/is a great guitar player. When I think about it Ozzy have worked with many great guitarists over the years ohmy.gif I mean, Tony Iommi, Randy Rhoads and Zakk Wylde as the main ones. But he also worked with Steve Vai on the osmosis album, but they changed Vais recordings with Wyldes when he came back again. Brad Gillis who played on the Speak of the devil tour is also a really great guitarist. smile.gif

Edited for language, The Uncreator

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Feb 17 2008, 08:24 PM

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Feb 17 2008, 08:59 PM
Instructor
Yeah!! Ozzy had incredibles guitar players in all his carreer!!
I think this is one of the secrets that he become a God!! laugh.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Fran
Feb 17 2008, 10:09 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
That song is awesome, along with crazy train my favourite songs of Ozzy no doubt!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Feb 18 2008, 07:54 AM
I was just messing with Bark at the moon tonight... here it is on guitar, its more difficult than it sounds.. at least to me it was, just about got it all down

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2AWeGPmfiQ...feature=related

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5PGPzGzXvg

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 18 2008, 10:13 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Bark at the moon is an awesome song, one of my favourites

Jake E Lee is one of my favourite guitarists, got to see Ozzy with Jake playing, I was quite sad when he left Ozzy sad.gif

Wasnt too keen on the Badlands stuff that he did afterwards.

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
MickeM
Feb 18 2008, 12:08 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Smells @ Feb 18 2008, 10:13 AM) *
Bark at the moon is an awesome song, one of my favourites

Jake E Lee is one of my favourite guitarists, got to see Ozzy with Jake playing, I was quite sad when he left Ozzy sad.gif

Wasnt too keen on the Badlands stuff that he did afterwards.

My faviorite biggrin.gif Sadly we dropped it from the playlist (not my choise of course)

I play it a bit differently compared to that vid, wrong actuallty. This instr. vid sounds right. Oh well... back to practicing it right laugh.gif

Jakey said somewhere he should have don't Bark at the moon differently today since he almost killed it using too many effects.
His new stuff is cool. Plays ESP.

+Quote Post
Duncan
Feb 18 2008, 05:28 PM
The Strung Out cover of this on Live in a Dive is insanely good.

+Quote Post
Iron King
Feb 20 2008, 04:07 AM
it's an epic song
Ozzy Osbourne is synonymous with great guitar playing

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:44 AM