Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Reunited At Long Last, me and my #1
Goliath
post Feb 27 2008, 05:28 AM
Post #1

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 2.254

So as some of you know I was robbed at the end of January and because of it I dropped off my 3 high end guitars at a coworkers place while we settled down and got our door fixed and ensured the a-hole wasn't coming back. Well finally I felt secure enough last week to get my guitars back. She brought 2 on thursday and 1 on friday. The one on friday had to be by itself because it has a freaking huge coffin case because it's a big bad King V! So my DV8-R is back in my hands and I played it for probably close to 3 hours tonight. Even my RG and my S don't feel as good to play, the RG was even more expensive. That through neck really makes a difference and those DM sig Live Wire actives sing like crazy!

Leave stories of you getting back together with your mainstay guitar after a hiatus.

It was a truly wonderful feeling!

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
post Feb 27 2008, 12:35 PM
Post #2

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 2.620

I guess this is a little similiar story...

So, I was still with my very first guitar which I loved and cherished so much, it was a winered epiphone les paul. So summer vacation had just ended and I had just gotten ready for school but, I had some time left so I went playing in my garage(concrete floor) I was jamming around good, when suddenly all blacks out... a little later I wake up on a totally different location(on our front yard) And I felt like I couldn't even stand up by myself, bleeding from my head...

Later I was taken to the hospital and I found out I had an epileptic seizure. And the whole time I was in the hospital 2-3 days(can't remember) I kept thinking I had an epileptic seizure while playing my guitar and I hope I didn't break it! unsure.gif

After I got home I was thrilled to find out it had only couple of minor scrathces and it played better then ever! cool.gif

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2017 - 08:45 PM