Rating And Feedback System
OrganisedConfusi...
Mar 21 2008, 02:14 PM
GMC:er
I think it would be really beneficial to have a rating and feedback system on the actual lessons posted on here that members can fill in. So I think a 0-10 scale is better than a 5 scale and these ratings and maybe one box of feedback can be sent to a space that only Kris can see and he can moderate these and turn them into appropiate feedback for each instructor that maybe can be given out once a month to help them get the most out of the lessons and find out what people think are good aspects and which are bad. By moderate I mean just to take out any nasty comments with no relevance to help. I think it is useful with more and more instructors that this is implemented as it can be hard for new instructors I'd imagine that haven't got the amount of feedback that others have. It needs to not be viewable by members or instructors as I don't think it right to see peoples views on them. They should be anonymous and changed into relevant feedback as to not upset instructors. smile.gif

I'm really happy with the quality of this site and it is improving constantly and I think this could be a nice touch as you really are making it a site for the users even more smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Mar 21 2008, 03:07 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
This would indeed be a nice feature.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Mar 21 2008, 03:39 PM
This is great, people that don't want to say anything that might be negative publicly about an instructor would be able to do so, and instructors could improve their lessons.

This post has been edited by RIP Dime: Mar 21 2008, 03:41 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Mar 21 2008, 03:42 PM
Get to da Chopper!
+1 on this

+Quote Post
Fran
Mar 21 2008, 03:50 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
I agree, good idea OC smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Mar 21 2008, 04:19 PM
Instructor
I said it before but will do again,great ideas. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Mar 21 2008, 04:36 PM
I think it is crucial to take these steps now as GMC is turning from a smallish community to quite a large structure of instructors and students and I think to control this the system I proposed is a great tool to aid in this transition.

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: Mar 21 2008, 04:37 PM

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Mar 21 2008, 07:00 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Even more great ideas from you OC, good stuff smile.gif

+Quote Post
Angelica
Mar 26 2008, 04:46 PM
Agreed... and I suggest rating only for instructors and only regards to lessons, so we are sure that the rating is about the lesson quality and not because of other issues (like one is nice to some and not to some others, or because some idiot could just get fun of thrashing people). This would have the double effect of keeping conversations in the forums more relaxed, with no fear of bad rating sometimes for stupid reasons, and to make identified faster the better lessons.

This post has been edited by Angelica: Mar 26 2008, 04:52 PM

--------------------

It's better to please much to a few, than to please a few to many

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Mar 26 2008, 04:50 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Agree on that, I think it's a good idear!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Mar 26 2008, 10:20 PM
Instructor
yeah, more great ideas here !! and more work to Kris laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Mar 26 2008, 10:31 PM
Instructor
very good idea +1

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:01 PM