2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Finger Cut Off!
Tekroe
Mar 23 2008, 11:18 PM
GMC:er
Hehe, Thanks for the support.
He really appreciated it.
The doctors said if he is lucky he can play again in about 3 months, And that playing guitar would be a good rehabilitation for the finger to create the muscles in it. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SamJ
Mar 23 2008, 11:31 PM
QUOTE (Tekroe @ Mar 23 2008, 10:18 PM) *
Hehe, Thanks for the support.
He really appreciated it.
The doctors said if he is lucky he can play again in about 3 months, And that playing guitar would be a good rehabilitation for the finger to create the muscles in it. smile.gif

Great news! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Enucleation
Mar 24 2008, 05:57 AM
Alright! That's awesome, he got it back on.

So he can still play guitar and even get healing from it! It's all good wink.gif

I'm happy to hear he is okay. But, if I'm being rude excuse me, how did he get it severed to begin with and what finger?

This post has been edited by Enucleation: Mar 24 2008, 05:58 AM

--------------------
Gear
::Guitars::
ESP LTD AX-50 (Temporarily 'out of service')
ESP LTD KH-202
Jackson King V
Ibanez Xiphos (Main)
::Amp::
Line 6 Spider Valve
::Misc::
Pod Studio UX2/Pod Farm
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Ernie Ball Strings (11-48 for Standard D) (9-42 for Standard)
Any pick that works for me
::Wanted::
B.C. Rich Stealth
Xiphos 7 String
Too much....

+Quote Post
Tekroe
Mar 24 2008, 01:00 PM
Well, He was at a party and went to the toilet but as he closed the door he got his finger stuck in the door, and this guy (We don't know who did it) came and tryed to close the door, But when my friend said "Hey, Stop, it's hurting!" The guy just kicked the door in and locked so it got chopped! :S
But the worst part is that he had to pull the finger out of the crack of the door, leaving the finger hanging in a thin thread
connected to the rest of the hand, So he blacked out 'cause of pain and woke up 30 minutes later because someone slipped in his blood!
Oh and it's his ring finger on the right hand.

It's rather cruel to think about as I saw how his finger were now.

This post has been edited by Tekroe: Mar 24 2008, 01:07 PM

+Quote Post
Enucleation
Mar 24 2008, 07:47 PM
QUOTE (Tekroe @ Mar 24 2008, 07:00 AM) *
Well, He was at a party and went to the toilet but as he closed the door he got his finger stuck in the door, and this guy (We don't know who did it) came and tryed to close the door, But when my friend said "Hey, Stop, it's hurting!" The guy just kicked the door in and locked so it got chopped! :S
But the worst part is that he had to pull the finger out of the crack of the door, leaving the finger hanging in a thin thread
connected to the rest of the hand, So he blacked out 'cause of pain and woke up 30 minutes later because someone slipped in his blood!

*makes fist*...Wish I hadn't asked.

Give him my regards.

--------------------
Gear
::Guitars::
ESP LTD AX-50 (Temporarily 'out of service')
ESP LTD KH-202
Jackson King V
Ibanez Xiphos (Main)
::Amp::
Line 6 Spider Valve
::Misc::
Pod Studio UX2/Pod Farm
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Ernie Ball Strings (11-48 for Standard D) (9-42 for Standard)
Any pick that works for me
::Wanted::
B.C. Rich Stealth
Xiphos 7 String
Too much....

+Quote Post
Robin
Mar 24 2008, 07:52 PM
QUOTE (Tekroe @ Mar 24 2008, 01:00 PM) *

i hope that guy f#¤%@* loose both his arms and legs somehow.

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Mar 25 2008, 12:06 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tekroe @ Mar 24 2008, 01:00 PM) *

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
Thats just.. insane.....
Hopefully karma will kick in and bite that guys finger off.

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Tekroe
Mar 25 2008, 03:10 PM
Hopefully it will!
Hope that asshole gets what he deserves!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 25 2008, 03:12 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Oh man thats a real unfortunate story sad.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2020 - 10:08 AM