2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Death/doom-ish Metal Project, Opinions and advice needed (instructors especially)
rockztar
post May 13 2008, 05:46 AM
Post #21

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 5.012

sick intros ohmy.gif AWESOME

--------------------
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
PRS CE24 Amber
Yamaha C40

Amp:
Marshall dsl 401

Effect:
dd-6, cs-3, Emma ReezaFRATzitz - morley wah- rc-2

Guthrie Govan, Thomas blug, alex hutchings and many others

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
steiner666
post May 13 2008, 11:50 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 4.651

Thank you much!

It's also looking like we might be getting ourselves a real drummer in the near future! Honestly though, I'd rather have found a good shredder to take over lead responsibility than a drummer at this point, but hopefully that will come soon too.

I'm also starting to think about maybe extending invitations to guitarists that aren't local to join up with us and just collaborate online to write new material... So if anyones inspired by what we have down so far and has interesting additions to contribute... tune down to C standard, load up your recording program and get a hold of me via this forum or myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/deathofthemessiah

http://www.myspace.com/stoneddemonicpirate

--------------------
ESP LTD MH-400NT (EMG 81/85 set, D'Addario Skinny Top/Fat Bottom strings)
Line 6 Toneport GX

+Quote Post
steiner666
post Jun 23 2008, 08:11 PM
Post #23

Well, just a quick update with some samples of recent material for advice and criticism. We've wrote 4 new songs and just got some rough recordings of a couple of them done this weekend.

"Astral Exhalation of Amaimon" - Just a short sample for now, we have a few things to work out with our symphonic choir program, but i think the end result will be nice.

"Sordid Minds" - Just a collection of riffs that came from a Sunday jam session. Lyrics will be recorded shortly, so excuse the somewhat boring repetitiveness of the riffs at times, there will be words on them soon. This is actually the first song that I wrote the lyrics before the riffs.

We found a couple local guys (one drummer, one guitarist) who have expressed interest in joining up with us, but so far our schedules haven't allowed for us to get together yet. Hopefully everything will work out and we'll be coming up with better material at an even faster rate... but I'm far too pessimistic to actually believe that yet.

Thanks for listening.

Steiner
www.myspace.com/deathofthemessiah

This post has been edited by steiner666: Jul 15 2008, 10:34 PM

--------------------
Line 6 Toneport GX

+Quote Post
steiner666
post Jun 26 2008, 09:10 PM
Post #24

*EDIT* Just updated the 2 above tracks. We finished the vocals on Astral Exhalation of Amaimon, so it is now completed except for some lead which will be added in the coming weeks. Sordid Minds now has an intro and then an outro that goes into Astral.., but we havent put the vocals on it yet, hopefully this weekend we'll get that done.

--------------------
Line 6 Toneport GX

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2017 - 02:31 PM