Reply to this topicStart new topic
> For Sale: Carvin X60 All Tube 12" Combo
post Apr 8 2008, 12:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1.747

Item : 1984 Carvin X-60 Tube combo amp
Seller :Brandon Harwood
Asking Price : $250usd + $50 Shipping within the continental US, will ship internationally with shipping cost adjustment relative to area being shipped.

Attached Image

Description: SOLD SOLD This 1984 Carvin X60 is a great all tube combo and has a killer clean channel. I play it through my 2x12 cab and it has awesome depth and clarity. The distortion channel sounds excellent through the 2x12 cab but i must say its not my flavor of overdrive through the 12 built in. It doesn't really give the 2 6L6's room to open up in my opinion, but it still sounds great. I will stress that this is a loud amp and when played indoors can really only be pushed to about 2 on the volume before it gets really loud. It is in excellent condition for an amp that is nearly 25 years old, and includes a working 3 button foot switch that switches channels, lead boost, and reverb. Asking price is $250usd but i would be willing to negotiate if someone is interested.

This post has been edited by bmh1109: Apr 8 2008, 06:15 PM

Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Studio Preamp--->Mesa 50/50--->Line 6 M13 ---> into Avatar 2x12 Cab rewired for stereo operation
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2016 - 01:06 PM