semi-popular [ 18 ] ** [39.13%]
popular [ 8 ] ** [17.39%]
CRAZY POPULAR! [ 2 ] ** [4.35%]
Total Votes: 46
Guests cannot vote 
stratman33
Apr 8 2008, 01:44 AM
GMC:er
thought it might be interesting to make something like this...i would say im in between popular and semipopular, more towards the popular side tho

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by stratman33: Apr 9 2008, 04:40 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slammer
Apr 8 2008, 01:47 AM
I'm a NERD unsure.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Apr 8 2008, 01:52 AM
i keep my friends close.. and everyone else is what they wanna be.. some people like me .. some people hate me so im in between.. alot of ppl have no idea who i am biggrin.gif

im like a shadow.. moving across campus.. i say hi.. to only those who will welcome and answer with a reply.. smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Apr 8 2008, 06:08 AM
Instructor
<-- Nerd deluxe smile.gif Well, it's been a while since i went to a real school, but i'm still just as nerdy smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
SensE
Apr 8 2008, 06:30 AM
I am a real nerd. No clue.

+Quote Post
Mr T
Apr 8 2008, 06:42 AM
Guess I'm popular these days. Things change alot though as you get older.

--------------------

Roland Cube 30; Toneport GX; Cort kx1; Ibanez RG1570; Ibanez EW35ABE-NT

http://www.last.fm/user/Mr_T83

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 8 2008, 08:19 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Apr 8 2008, 07:08 AM) *
<-- Nerd deluxe smile.gif Well, it's been a while since i went to a real school, but i'm still just as nerdy smile.gif

Yeah it's a while since I went to school as well, but I was pretty Popular and I was pretty Nerdy and a little lazy as well..
Guess that makes me a Popular Lazy Nerd!? (Difficult to explain..) laugh.gif

Whaddaya say Trond, wanna buy some macaroni and have a Quake-Lan again soon? biggrin.gif
I'll bring entertainment and macaroni, you bring house and extra keyboards laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Apr 8 2008, 09:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (audiopaal @ Apr 8 2008, 09:19 AM) *
Yeah it's a while since I went to school as well, but I was pretty Popular and I was pretty Nerdy and a little lazy as well..
Guess that makes me a Popular Lazy Nerd!? (Difficult to explain..) laugh.gif

Whaddaya say Trond, wanna buy some macaroni and have a Quake-Lan again soon? biggrin.gif
I'll bring entertainment and macaroni, you bring house and extra keyboards laugh.gif

Quake Lan-Party and macaroni? biggrin.gif Bring it on!

Lan-parties just arent the same anylonger.. people just dont know how to prepare food the entertaining way any longer on lan-parties. Well, that.. and they just play WoW dry.gif

This post has been edited by Trond Vold: Apr 8 2008, 09:37 AM

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 8 2008, 09:40 AM
I was known by everybody but not in a popular way. Most people hated my attitude but school was great. I have many friends I met at school that I still know 8 years after leaving school for college and uni.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Apr 8 2008, 09:58 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
been quite a while since I was at school but I`d say pretty much straight down the middle for me, kept a small alliance with a couple of the rougher kids (the ones that wanna fight everyone!) to make life generally easier at school, but to be honest couldnt wait to get the whole thing behind me!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Apr 8 2008, 10:35 AM
I'm a loner but I'm not anti social, if people talk to me I have no problem talking to them, I'm good with people. I just really have no urge to make lots of friends for some reason unknown to me. I was pretty popular in High School, just because classes were so small you ended up talking to everybody, and I'm a laid back honest guy, so I guess everybody but the chronics, and very popular people liked me. I never wanted to talk to the chronics and very popular people at all, because they were so trendy, and dishonest. But I made friends with the exceptions. The people I dislike the most are the dishonest ones.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 8 2008, 10:49 AM
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Apr 8 2008, 10:36 AM) *
Quake Lan-Party and macaroni? biggrin.gif Bring it on!

Lan-parties just arent the same anylonger.. people just dont know how to prepare food the entertaining way any longer on lan-parties. Well, that.. and they just play WoW dry.gif

Nah, that's true.. Haha, nobody beats my macaronimaking "the audiopaal way!" laugh.gif
Cook the b****** for two and a half hours while complaining about the amount of time you're using and then mix in so much ketchup your stomach sings opera with your ass, and eat those hard boiled crunchy (which absolutely will be in your system for years..) and feel them fall down your throat like small rocks biggrin.gif

Man those were the days, swallowing it all down with three liters of warm Coke and smoke a twenty-pack of Marlboro just to get that taste outta my mouth laugh.gif

Seriously, I'll be in charge of the entertainment (Macaroni, keyboardcrushing, mousethrowing, a lot of intellectual swearing words, ketchup!!!, potato salad and a few surprises), you bring Coca-Cola and we'll play quake again! laugh.gif
And have those WoW fanboys stay away! wink.gif

edit: typo.

Edit for Language Smells

This post has been edited by Smells: Apr 8 2008, 11:22 AM

+Quote Post
Spreedmaster
Apr 8 2008, 01:59 PM
I have ever found that nerd/popular segregation thing going on at school or uni, or maybe I just couldn't care less! tongue.gif

--------------------
''It is not herasy, and I will not repent''

Guitars:B.C. Rich WMD SOB with EMG 81/85s and Afterburner
B.C. Rich green acrylic ice Mockingbird with Rockfield Mafia/Fat ass
Black Peavy Rotor EX
ESP LTD DV200 with an irongear hammerhead in the bridge

Gear: Marshall MG15DFX
POD 2.0
Dunlop crybaby
Behringer UM300
Danelectro FAB metal
Biyang DS-7
Behringer EQ700

+Quote Post
MickeM
Apr 8 2008, 02:15 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
I miss an option. When I hang around school yards I qualify as "creepy" since I'm a grown man.

blink.gif

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Apr 8 2008, 06:28 PM
We don't really have that in our school. Everybody is at the same level, there are no such thing as popular or unpopular people. I'm at an IT-school though, so I just suppose we're all nerds.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Apr 8 2008, 06:36 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (RIP Dime @ Apr 8 2008, 10:35 AM) *
I'm a loner but I'm not anti social, if people talk to me I have no problem talking to them, I'm good with people. I just really have no urge to make lots of friends for some reason unknown to me.

That's me. I'd rather not talk to most of the people in my school, they're not really my kind of people. I have a few close friends outside of school and thats all i need. I never really wanted to be that guy that everybody knew, or the guy that knew everybody.
I'd much rather take a few close friends that i know have my back than hundreds of "friends" that are just people i know.

Anyhow, school is almost finished- i'll be glad to get away from it all in just a couple of months.

+Quote Post
at lights end
Apr 8 2008, 06:48 PM
in between semi popular and popular. i try to be nice to everyone. im not friends with everyone, but im well known by my hairstyle, it's like a head covered in springs, i'm nicknamed "doingping". cool.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
“You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.”

+Quote Post
Tsarpf
Apr 9 2008, 01:40 PM
Well.. when I got to the school where I am now, guess it's "middleschool" from 12/13 to 15/16 years. I was called a nerd, I think mostly because all my friends looked as nerdy as possible... I don't know about myself.. tongue.gif ... With some hard "work" to become non-nerd, I made it in 2 years... Now at the last grade of this school, no-one has called me a nerd anymore \(^.^)/ I think im semi-popular nowadays, at least almost.

This post has been edited by Tsarpf: Apr 9 2008, 01:40 PM

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Apr 9 2008, 05:27 PM
Sorry Smells sad.gif
I got caught in the moment there...

+Quote Post
Nighthawk1
Apr 9 2008, 05:42 PM
I hate that there is nobody in my study path who I can talk about guitars or at least music :-(

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:29 AM