Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1 Word Story
Mark.
post Apr 22 2008, 07:30 PM
Post #101

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 3.764

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!! Metallica decided to quit playing Pacman and Ninja Gaiden because they promote a COOOKIIEE!!
Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln...

This post has been edited by Mark.: Apr 22 2008, 07:30 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pi38
post Apr 22 2008, 07:31 PM
Post #102

Member No.: 4.056

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!! Metallica decided to quit playing Pacman and Ninja Gaiden because they promote a COOOKIIEE!!
Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will...

+Quote Post
axelsson
post Apr 22 2008, 07:46 PM
Post #103

Member No.: 3.035

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote

+Quote Post
Enucleation
post Apr 22 2008, 07:47 PM
Post #104

Member No.: 4.546

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against

This post has been edited by Enucleation: Apr 22 2008, 07:47 PM

--------------------
Gear
::Guitars::
ESP LTD AX-50 (Temporarily 'out of service')
ESP LTD KH-202
Jackson King V
Ibanez Xiphos (Main)
::Amp::
Line 6 Spider Valve
::Misc::
Pod Studio UX2/Pod Farm
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Ernie Ball Strings (11-48 for Standard D) (9-42 for Standard)
Any pick that works for me
::Wanted::
B.C. Rich Stealth
Xiphos 7 String
Too much....

+Quote Post
Old School Rocke...
post Apr 22 2008, 07:51 PM
Post #105

Member No.: 4.208

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's

+Quote Post
Pi38
post Apr 22 2008, 07:51 PM
Post #106

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar...

+Quote Post
Mark.
post Apr 22 2008, 08:16 PM
Post #107

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's....

+Quote Post
superize
post Apr 22 2008, 08:27 PM
Post #108

Ultimate Tone Guru
Group Icon

Group: Student Instructor
Member No.: 2.410

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will.....

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Pi38
post Apr 22 2008, 08:30 PM
Post #109

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat...

+Quote Post
Mark.
post Apr 22 2008, 08:34 PM
Post #110

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!!

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
post Apr 22 2008, 09:44 PM
Post #111

Learning Rock Star

Member No.: 1.005

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
superize
post Apr 22 2008, 09:48 PM
Post #112

Ultimate Tone Guru
Group Icon

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite the

--------------------

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
at lights end
post Apr 22 2008, 09:49 PM
Post #113

Member No.: 3.460

QUOTE (Mark. @ Apr 22 2008, 07:34 PM) *
but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!!

mad.gif hey, that's my word. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their

--------------------
“You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.”

+Quote Post
superize
post Apr 23 2008, 08:45 AM
Post #114

Ultimate Tone Guru
Group Icon

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Mark.
post Apr 23 2008, 09:19 AM
Post #115

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES.....

+Quote Post
Pi38
post Apr 23 2008, 02:29 PM
Post #116

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES. The...

+Quote Post
Mark.
post Apr 23 2008, 02:32 PM
Post #117

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES. The old Kristofer....

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
post Apr 23 2008, 02:34 PM
Post #118

Get to da Chopper!
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.374

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES. The old Kristofer threw...

+Quote Post
Mark.
post Apr 23 2008, 02:37 PM
Post #119

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES. The old Kristofer threw his...

+Quote Post
Pi38
post Apr 23 2008, 02:38 PM
Post #120

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES. The old Kristofer threw his wooden cane...

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th January 2017 - 01:10 PM