> 1 Word Story
DeepRoots
post Apr 23 2008, 02:41 PM
Post #121

Get to da Chopper!
Group Icon

Group: GMC Senior
Member No.: 1.374

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!! Metallica decided to quit playing Pacman and Ninja Gaiden because they promote a COOOKIIEE!!
Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES. The old Kristofer threw his wooden cane at...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
superize
post Apr 23 2008, 02:48 PM
Post #122

Ultimate Tone Guru
Group Icon

Group: Student Instructor
Member No.: 2.410

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!! Metallica decided to quit playing Pacman and Ninja Gaiden because they promote a COOOKIIEE!!
Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES. The old Kristofer threw his wooden cane at ManBearPig

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Siggum
post Apr 23 2008, 02:49 PM
Post #123

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 3.701

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES. The old Kristofer threw his wooden cane at ManBearPig because...

This post has been edited by Siggum: Apr 23 2008, 02:49 PM

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
Mark.
post Apr 23 2008, 03:34 PM
Post #124

Member No.: 3.764

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES. The old Kristofer threw his wooden cane at ManBearPig because Chuck Norris...

+Quote Post
Mark.
post Apr 24 2008, 01:13 PM
Post #125

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES. The old Kristofer threw his wooden cane at ManBearPig because Chuck Norris (started playing guitar)

Game ended ? blink.gif

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
post Apr 24 2008, 01:30 PM
Post #126

Acoustic Instructor

Member No.: 2.796

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES. The old Kristofer threw his wooden cane at ManBearPig because Chuck Norris started

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
post Apr 24 2008, 01:45 PM
Post #127

Get to da Chopper!
Group Icon

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES. The old Kristofer threw his wooden cane at ManBearPig because Chuck Norris started jumping..

+Quote Post
Mark.
post Apr 24 2008, 02:20 PM
Post #128

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES. The old Kristofer threw his wooden cane at ManBearPig because Chuck Norris started jumping on....

+Quote Post
Nathan333
post Apr 24 2008, 02:49 PM
Post #129

Member No.: 3.713

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES. The old Kristofer threw his wooden cane at ManBearPig because Chuck Norris started jumping on giraffes...

+Quote Post
Siggum
post Apr 24 2008, 02:51 PM
Post #130

Member No.: 3.701

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES. The old Kristofer threw his wooden cane at ManBearPig because Chuck Norris started jumping on giraffes again...

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
Mark.
post Apr 24 2008, 02:52 PM
Post #131

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES. The old Kristofer threw his wooden cane at ManBearPig because Chuck Norris started jumping on giraffes again he fell..

+Quote Post
Spreedmaster
post Apr 24 2008, 03:02 PM
Post #132

Member No.: 2.544

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES. The old Kristofer threw his wooden cane at ManBearPig because Chuck Norris started jumping on giraffes again he fell victim ..

--------------------
''It is not herasy, and I will not repent''

Guitars:B.C. Rich WMD SOB with EMG 81/85s and Afterburner
B.C. Rich green acrylic ice Mockingbird with Rockfield Mafia/Fat ass
Black Peavy Rotor EX
ESP LTD DV200 with an irongear hammerhead in the bridge

Gear: Marshall MG15DFX
POD 2.0
Dunlop crybaby
Behringer UM300
Danelectro FAB metal
Biyang DS-7
Behringer EQ700

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
post Apr 24 2008, 03:03 PM
Post #133

Get to da Chopper!
Group Icon

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES. The old Kristofer threw his wooden cane at ManBearPig because Chuck Norris started jumping on giraffes again he fell victim to paralysis.

+Quote Post
Mark.
post Apr 24 2008, 03:22 PM
Post #134

Beer is easy to stop if you see leprechauns dancing along the mystical potato head groove thing. Tomorrow Abraham Lincoln will vote against Gibson's Robot Guitar but ninja's will eat COOOOOKIIIIIEEES!!!! Despite their enormus COOOOKIES. The old Kristofer threw his wooden cane at ManBearPig because Chuck Norris started jumping on giraffes again he fell victim to paralysis. Bananas are...

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2017 - 10:36 PM