Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1 Word Story
Pi38
post Apr 22 2008, 03:34 PM
Post #61

GMC:er

Group: Members
Member No.: 4.056

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I...

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
post Apr 22 2008, 03:44 PM
Post #62

Instructor
Group Icon

Group: GMC Instructor
Member No.: 3.681

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see

This post has been edited by Joe Kataldo: Apr 22 2008, 03:44 PM

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

Add Me on MSN: [email protected]
Visit My Website JoeKataldo.com
I Use Bare Knuckle Pickups
MySapce.com/JoeKataldo
My Lessons and Instructor Board
My Wiki Page

+Quote Post
Jeff
post Apr 22 2008, 03:47 PM
Post #63

Member No.: 706

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing

+Quote Post
superize
post Apr 22 2008, 03:48 PM
Post #64

Ultimate Tone Guru
Group Icon

Group: Student Instructor
Member No.: 2.410

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Pi38
post Apr 22 2008, 04:14 PM
Post #65

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of...

(Sorry for posting again, but somebody had to continue it!)

This post has been edited by Pi38: Apr 22 2008, 04:14 PM

+Quote Post
Mark.
post Apr 22 2008, 04:19 PM
Post #66

Member No.: 3.764

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn

(This sounds like Buckethead lyrics laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Mark.: Apr 22 2008, 04:20 PM

+Quote Post
Pi38
post Apr 22 2008, 04:20 PM
Post #67

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where...

+Quote Post
Mark.
post Apr 22 2008, 04:48 PM
Post #68

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead

+Quote Post
axelsson
post Apr 22 2008, 05:02 PM
Post #69

Member No.: 3.035

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds

This post has been edited by axelsson: Apr 22 2008, 05:02 PM

+Quote Post
Pi38
post Apr 22 2008, 05:10 PM
Post #70

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and...

+Quote Post
Old School Rocke...
post Apr 22 2008, 05:13 PM
Post #71

Member No.: 4.208

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails....

+Quote Post
Mark.
post Apr 22 2008, 05:38 PM
Post #72

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat....

+Quote Post
at lights end
post Apr 22 2008, 05:53 PM
Post #73

Member No.: 3.460

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!!

--------------------
“You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.”

+Quote Post
AudunESP
post Apr 22 2008, 05:56 PM
Post #74

Member No.: 2.080

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!! drag-artists

This post has been edited by AudunESP: Apr 22 2008, 05:57 PM

--------------------
Scales = some boring stuff thats totally unnescesary to create cool music, liek, if ur stupid.

+Quote Post
Nighthawk1
post Apr 22 2008, 05:57 PM
Post #75

Member No.: 3.437

QUOTE (at lights end @ Apr 22 2008, 06:53 PM) *
Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!!
Metallica

+Quote Post
Pi38
post Apr 22 2008, 06:07 PM
Post #76

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!! Metallica decided...

+Quote Post
Mark.
post Apr 22 2008, 06:28 PM
Post #77

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!! Metallica decided to quit..

+Quote Post
Pi38
post Apr 22 2008, 06:29 PM
Post #78

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!! Metallica decided to quit playing...

+Quote Post
Mark.
post Apr 22 2008, 06:32 PM
Post #79

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!! Metallica decided to quit playing Pacman

+Quote Post
Pi38
post Apr 22 2008, 06:33 PM
Post #80

Kristofer needs to get skills in the subject of womanly dressing or advanced guitar or he will be eaten by ManBearPig during workouts with heavy shopping. Unfortunately the old ManBearPig decided that enough is enough. I ran from Hollywood to Newfoundland but, I see nothing but, fields of corn where Buckethead shreds and fails to eat COOOKIIEES!! Metallica decided to quit playing Pacman and...

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th January 2017 - 02:24 AM