...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:
* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.
* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!
* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.
* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.
* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.
* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?
* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)
May 7 2008, 05:05 PM
Joined: 15-October 07
From: Minnesota, USA. Earth
Member No.: 3.048
I say a posting a while back that you did about having a problem with the x3 hooked up as a live rig.
1: Cable from guitar to normal input on the x3 live
2: Cable from x3 live FX out to normal gtr input of amp.
3: Cable from gtr Preamp out (FX send) to x3 live FX in.
4: Cable from x3 line output to gtr PowerAmp IN (FX Return).
This uses x3 effects and amps sound in a much better way.
Hope this helps ya.
Thanks for the great lessons.
If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat ?
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 22nd January 2017 - 12:50 AM|