Pentatonic Workshop
Strungout180
May 8 2008, 01:29 AM
GMC:er
I just want to say thanks for this series of lessons Ivan as it has been helping my soloing immensely since I started doing it. Keep up the great lessons!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Electrics: Epiphone Japanese Les Paul Standard • Squire MIM Stratocaster/w. Texas Specials • Fender Robert Cray Standard

Acoustics: Takamine EG540 • Art & Lutherie Folk Cedar

Amps: Blackheart 5w/3w Little Giant

Effects: Boss SD-1 • Holy Grail Reverb • MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive • Boss DD3 Digital Delay • Crybaby Wah
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
blindwillie
May 8 2008, 07:52 AM
QUOTE (Strungout180 @ May 8 2008, 02:29 AM) *
I just want to say thanks for this series of lessons Ivan as it has been helping my soloing immensely since I started doing it. Keep up the great lessons!

I must join the praise. Thanks for this.
Unfortunatly I'm stuck in a time trap right now and can't find time to practise.

/edit: moved content to a new thread bcause it was stealing the thread.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by blindwillie: May 8 2008, 07:54 AM

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
May 8 2008, 08:00 AM
Get to da Chopper!
Possibly the best series on GMC- very well done Ivan smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 10 2008, 08:33 PM
Instructor
Thanks a lot guys. I can try out a couple of these series if you feel in need form them. Just put some requests and ideas if you have them here smile.gif

PS for the fifth and the sixth lesson of the pentatonic workhop we will do some cool licks involving these exercises from previous lessons (1, 2, 3 and 4 ) so I suggest you go through all of them if you can.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Strungout180
May 12 2008, 02:25 AM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ May 10 2008, 03:33 PM) *
Thanks a lot guys. I can try out a couple of these series if you feel in need form them. Just put some requests and ideas if you have them here smile.gif

PS for the fifth and the sixth lesson of the pentatonic workhop we will do some cool licks involving these exercises from previous lessons (1, 2, 3 and 4 ) so I suggest you go through all of them if you can.

Very cool, I can't wait for the next part of the series. smile.gif

--------------------
Electrics: Epiphone Japanese Les Paul Standard • Squire MIM Stratocaster/w. Texas Specials • Fender Robert Cray Standard

Acoustics: Takamine EG540 • Art & Lutherie Folk Cedar

Amps: Blackheart 5w/3w Little Giant

Effects: Boss SD-1 • Holy Grail Reverb • MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive • Boss DD3 Digital Delay • Crybaby Wah

+Quote Post
Mr T
May 12 2008, 07:52 AM
I'm really enjoying the series as well. Looking forward to the next lessons. smile.gif

--------------------

Roland Cube 30; Toneport GX; Cort kx1; Ibanez RG1570; Ibanez EW35ABE-NT

http://www.last.fm/user/Mr_T83

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 12 2008, 11:23 AM
Instructor
Thanks guys. The new 5th lesson should be out in a couple of days, and the 6th one by the end of May probably, so you have plenty of time. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
slak
May 14 2008, 07:39 AM
Wow, I thought I had a good understanding of this scale before I started this workshop. Compared to what I've learned in the last few weeks, I knew nothing. Thanks for this great series. It has helped my solo's and really improved my improv skills.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 15 2008, 09:17 PM
Instructor
Thanks man. It's good to hear it. Wait for the lesson 6, it will really get interesting with pentatonic scales.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:27 PM